I've lost over 40 lbs since winter.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Everybody keeps talking about the workout. Yes of course that's very important but you won't see the real results (getting in the single digits of body fat) until you diet. It's 35% workout 65% diet. I know it sucks balls to watch what you eat and skipping the MCFlurrys and Chipotle burritos but it's the only way to get in real good shape.
Raw foods are the best, eat many small meals per day. Shit there's so many books out there that this thread could be 1000000 pages and still not cover everything.
The easiest way of cutting calories is only drinking water. If you drink soda daily you WILL see a difference if you switch to water only
Congrats to everybody who has lost weight

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Sounds like you eat like a king even if it's "healthy" ha

Yeah, but don't be fooled as I am the grill master and prepare all my own food. I grill the bag of chicken each time so I have left overs, cook my rice and/or potato.

mmmm, gonna grill me a nice steak tonight and mama is going to spoil me with some good ole mash potato's tonight.

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
Just an update, weighed in at 225 fully clothed and full of pee this morning, ha.

Also ran a new "best" mile at 9'21"

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nicely done! I'm down 20 lbs myself and, as you say, it's all about the diet. Your advice is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread