Jeep SRT8 vs Blazer

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
Guys, who knows the story, maybe that Jeep was a write off already, maybe it was getting re-po'd and he wanted to stick it to the bank.. Who knows. No one would knowingly do that with a vehicle they actually care what happens to. It doesn't make sense..

ChrisRed89LX

Established Member
How the **** do you know how much money he has??? because hes drivin a $500 beater in a Demolition Derby type race!?
Some of you people are just ****in stupid.

I disagree. I would wager that in about 99% of the cases where people like that are racing, they are by no means wealthy. Aside from the occasional person who has won the lottery, come into inheritance money, or commits crime no one with the intelligence to make money would do that kind of racing.

I base that on the following:

-If you are wealthy, you are generally fairly intelligent as you figured out how to get wealthy.
-If you are intelligent then the following are things you generally don't enjoy:
1) risking your life and health for the entertainment of retards
2) Having clapped out crap boxes on the lawn of an otherwise nice house & property
3) Wasting money
4) Hanging out with mouth breathers

The following are things that wealthy people enjoy:
1) Owning nice things (why you got to be wealthy), not $500 Blazers
2) Not risking your life, income, and well being of your family to race around in a small circle to entertain rednecks
3) Making thoughful decisions
4) Not hanging out with morons and feeling like you need to dumb down everything you say.

Examples of intelligent/wealthy people conversation topics:

-Business, Education, Health, Networking, stratagies for investment / business tips, vacation destinations

Examples of people in stands conversation topics:
-Additional pregnancies, narcotic acquisition, wrestling, UFC, tattoos, pay-day loans, extended warranties, stratagies for lottery winning

I think I have successfully demonstrated that there is an extremely high likelihood that Blazer driver is poor white trash. Frankly unless you can prove otherwise, I think anyone who doesn't live under a rock can see that quite plainly.

Users who are viewing this thread