JLT high boost vs. reg JLT CAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
So if you do have intentions of seeing 20+ psi does the high boost actually even make a difference. And I didn't even know they offered a high boost rai. Which is going to be overall better. High boost or not? Cai or rai?

I'm gunna try and bump this one more time. Because I was reading more and I noticed that on the regular JLT CAI they move the MAF and filter to the fenderwell, and then claim that its better to have the MAF need the air filter and have less curves before the MAF for tuning purposes. But then on the high boost intake the MAF is in the regular spot.

So once again which is overall better? High boost CAI, High boost RAI or regular RAI, regular CAI.

scotts99snake

Established Member
I have the High Boost intake on my car for the simple fact it was on there when I bought it. According to JLT's website, the high boost intake is designed for vehicles producing 20+ pounds of boost. From what I have read, if you aren't at those boost levels, it really doesn't matter. On the other hand there is room to grow if you do plan on upgrading in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread