just got my 3.4 plenum, and TB

lightning666

Established Member
just got my new parts, trick performance inlet for the 3.4, and ford gt throttle body, its much bigger than the regular accufab. Should start putting it on today, but it'll probably take a few days since I gotta fab some custom pieces. I polished up the plenum also to match the TB.
l_60194cce71f443339113d38279226477.jpg

l_6eb8e18e219346c991cd4716eeda360c.jpg

l_1e2beb31b9ea4123b5531d860aec7238.jpg

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Holy moly that looks like a fabbed Valve Cover lol. That tb is huge also. Interested in some numbers to say the least.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Very nice, cant wait to see what kind of numbers it will put down. As well as some firewall clearance that may be needed.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Rick makes some nice pieces, definitely the best out there. The other 3.4 sheetmetal plenums out there have no support inside. and if you look at the pics they are all wavy. Congrats on the new part. So once you get it test fit, you will put back on the 2.3 cast plenum, then go to the dyno and do back to back dynos with both right lol??? FFS

wayboarder

Established Member
Rick makes some nice pieces, definitely the best out there. The other 3.4 sheetmetal plenums out there have no support inside. and if you look at the pics they are all wavy. Congrats on the new part. So once you get it test fit, you will put back on the 2.3 cast plenum, then go to the dyno and do back to back dynos with both right lol??? FFS

Makes a good point... see the true gains of it!

lightning666

Established Member

I wish, but i'm either going to dyno it like it is right now and then maybe a week later dyno it again, either that or run it as is and then a run with the new plenum and tb.

FordFanStan

Established Member
I wish, but i'm either going to dyno it like it is right now and then maybe a week later dyno it again, either that or run it as is and then a run with the new plenum and tb.

Well even if not back to back, it there are significant gains it will still show. Just hopefully the weather and DA are similar on those days. And hopefully there are some nice gains, I just went and looked at the pics of another intake again, the sheetmetal is all wavy and it isn't a two piece. This one definitely looks liek the best available. I will probably run one of these with my 3.4 too unless I have something custom done. FFS

Users who are viewing this thread