Just Washed and Waxed my 2002 Z06

MATT SS

Hi all,

Jut cleaned up the car thought Id post a few pics. My Z06 is stock with the exception of a B&M Ripper short throw shifter. I also removed my body side moldings. Let me know what you think....

P.S. This is my first time posting pics, I hope they come out right!

97formulaws6

Established Member
As a former black car owner, I'd like to compliment you on your attention to detail.....Also, my biggest car turn on and measuring stick for cleanliness/condition of a vehicle is the front bumper, especially on C5s.....and you score very high. Nice ride!:coolman:

MATT SS

GTO30272 said:
Looks good! Always nice to see a Z from NJ. Any plans for future mods?

Yes, but money is an issue.

I would like to to Varam Intake, Headers, Xpipe, tune, and gears. But im stuck on which headers to get, what size, and how much the whole thing will cost.

MATT SS

97formulaws6 said:
As a former black car owner, I'd like to compliment you on your attention to detail.....Also, my biggest car turn on and measuring stick for cleanliness/condition of a vehicle is the front bumper, especially on C5s.....and you score very high. Nice ride!:coolman:

Thank you!:D

GTO30272

Established Member
Bowtie092 said:
Yes, but money is an issue.

I would like to to Varam Intake, Headers, Xpipe, tune, and gears. But im stuck on which headers to get, what size, and how much the whole thing will cost.
I would be more than happy to help with any questions. The most important thing is to come up with an end goal and work towards it. You don't want to do things over and over, ask me how I know. It sounds like you have a nice little list of mods that will make a nice improvement. I would personally hold off on gears until you need a clutch and do it at the same time. Not to mention, gears aren't cheap for our cars. As far as headers, in reality, if you go with LG's, Kooks, or ARH's, you will be fine. Don't get caught up in the headers war. I would however, stick with one of those brands. I personally had Kooks when I was NA and was happy with them. LG's are nice but a little pricy for headers, and the ARH's weren't out, but I hear great things about them. I personally went with a cam only setup when I wanted a little more than stock, and with just a cam, headers, and Halltech stinger intake, I put down 433/404. That was stock everything else, including pulley, tstat, water pump, ect. That would be my best advice on getting started. You would be looking at around $3700 installed/tuned for a similar package and it really makes a big difference. Hope this helps and feel free to ask any questions :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks really good! Weather has been pretty perfect for some extended time on the road. Eh?

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
im so glad u took off the BSM's. I think it takes awayfrom the sleekness of our cars. beautiful z I have an 03qs with only loudmouths. headers, intake and a tune will be good until you want more.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bowtie092 said:
Yeah the waether had been good, however the summer is when I can meke more money so i work instead of drive:bs:
So I take it you do detailing work for hire?

Users who are viewing this thread