Just when I'm ready to start this beast up.

94venomV8

Established Member
I need help on this guys. I searched and to no avail. Ok so I finally made progress on my car got it put together for the most part and was going to start it yesterday. Here's the story, I sent my SCT chip off for a break in tune by Tim Barth, he sent it back and I put it back in the computer right away but I've left the battery unhooked until I got this put together. Anyway, before I took the chip out I tested wiring and stuff I did for gauges, fuel pump, etc and evything worked fine my radio came on everything was normal. So yesterday I hook the battery up and go to turn the key over (not start) just to make sure that everything was still working and I get no radio and the lights just flash off and on, so I look at the theft light and sure enough it's blinking fast. I contacted Tim and he said unplug the computer and see if it still does it. Did that and sure enough same issues, so I'm guessing that rules out his tune and chip. Anyway about 1 year ago I replaced the pats ring that goes around the ignition because my friend broke it and it worked fine last time the car was running. What could of caused this, and 2nd how in the he'll do I disable this damn system, I don't want it, it's a joke and I highly doubt my car getting stolen as I live in the country and it's in a locked garage 24/7. Let me know what I can do to by pass this to start my car. Thanks

crazycarlo

Established Member
yeah It has to be disabled in the tune. I have mine tunred off. The only thing thats going to happen is whenever you start the car the theft light will blink for like 3 minutes then go away.

Users who are viewing this thread