KB 2.3, JLP plenum, Chickenears ram air(NEW)

lightning666

Established Member
*price drop* $2150 shipped
Kenne bell 2.3 with JLP plenum SBTB not included $2300 shipped
Easter07003.jpg
[/IMG]
chickenears ram air, with AF1 power pipe, billet top, and ram air scoop, all is brand new except for the scoop which I installed just to see how it looks 0 miles. it sells for 630 +shipping from chickenears, I'll let it go for $550 shipped
It comes with all the piping, and hardware.
Easter07009.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Is the Chickenears the full Stage III Kit? I'm interested if it is. Do you have any other pics of the parts for the complete kit?

lightning666

Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
Is the Chickenears the full Stage III Kit? I'm interested if it is. Do you have any other pics of the parts for the complete kit?

I'll take some pics tomorrow, but its complete, filter, box, billet lid, piping, all hardware, scoop that goes under bumper, and also the Air Force one power pipe. its all new, I only mounted the scoop to see how it looked.0 miles

Derek2001

Established Member
PM'd you on the upper intake. I'm very interested in that as I already have the KB. Let me know if you'll seperate.

lightning666

Established Member
I don't want to seperate right now but if I get an offer for the Kb alone, I'll let you know. pm me an offer on the plenum

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
interested in the kb with intake, please pm me with details, miles, how old it is, any work done to it,. and also the info for the sheet metal intake. thanks

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
Easter07004.jpg

is that rust on the front pully? im still waiting to hear back from ya, thanks

ps. did you run 42 lb injectors or 60's. thanks

Last edited:

lightning666

Established Member
I'm not sure what was on the pulley, but I buffed it out with my dremel, I don't think it was rust it, it was a stain of some sort.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
dude, you need to tell me if im buying this from you or what? this is the 3rd day in a row that i have waited for you to tell me some thing. so let me know before i go to someone else. thanks

ok so you answered my pm about the spot on the blower pullie, but didnt let me know if you still have it for sale or what. so im going to get mine someware else. thanks maby next time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread