kenne bell 2.1 96-98 cobra b head

ia96svt

Established Member
kenne bell 2.1 bower. intake is tapped in two spots for 1/8th npt for fitting for boost gauge/ fuel pressure regulator ect. has intake air temp sensor relocated and brand new sensor included comes with idle air control valve re-locator but does not come with aic valve.
have 2 pulleys one is a 8psi and ones a 14psi pulley
have numerous fitting and hoses i will include!
snout has some scratches from being installed and removed
rotors are perfect! spins nice no play! nice clean unit!
also comes with new longer throttle cable and idler pulley as well not pictured throttle body can be included for another $240 bbk twin 75mm
any questions feel free to ask! you can contact me on here or my number is 712-261-2999 you can call or text
asking 2500
SAM_0402_zps6de27094.jpg

SAM_0403_zpse866458d.jpg

SAM_0401_zps64d3bef5.jpg

SAM_0284_zps3236d9aa.jpg

SAM_0404_zpsb79aecda.jpg

Last edited:

danielson631

Established Member
so this might be a silly question, but what else is needed to install this? and i guess 8 psi on stock 96 cobra internals is really pushing it?

mystickb1996

Established Member
to answer yourr question, he is including what it takes to bolt it on to your cobra. but injectors and fuel pump is needed along with a tune. i loved my kb these blowers make great power and run good on the street. also 8 psi is fine on stock block as long as tune is good, also recommend a meth kit to keep iat's down and reduce detonation, not needed but thats how i did it.

ia96svt

Established Member
he hit the nail on the head! in the middle of the blower intake elbow it is drilled and tapped for meth injection well at least snow performance meth injection nozzle

racebronco2

Established Member
to answer yourr question, he is including what it takes to bolt it on to your cobra. but injectors and fuel pump is needed along with a tune. i loved my kb these blowers make great power and run good on the street. also 8 psi is fine on stock block as long as tune is good, also recommend a meth kit to keep iat's down and reduce detonation, not needed but thats how i did it.

They do not make great power unless you can get the iat temps in check.

phinhead34

Established Member

That's pretty much the same set up I had on my 98. The meth is a big aid with out having an intercooler.

Users who are viewing this thread