Latest photos and info on the 05

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
I have come to the conclusion that so long as the interior doesn't make the hidious sqeeks and squaks that a plastic interior typicly does then I will be a happy camper. Gotta remember that this is a mustang that we are talking about here, and luxurious interior is not something that has ever been a part of it's heritage.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
I have come to the conclusion that so long as the interior doesn't make the hidious sqeeks and squaks that a plastic interior typicly does then I will be a happy camper. Gotta remember that this is a mustang that we are talking about here, and luxurious interior is not something that has ever been a part of it's heritage.

Ya know mustang interiors have a bad reptuation for squeeking, but ill tell you in all 11 years and 300 thousand miles of my dads 5.0, the only thing we've ever had a problem with squeeking, as far as the interior is concerned, is the door henges. Nothing a couple squirts of WD40 didnt take care of.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
I hear that. My truck was my motivation for my last post. I swear it sounds like you are sitting in a vinyl chair, cause everything squeeks , and creaks with movement. I can remember driving to school on cold mornings and as the cab heated up the plastic would actually pop until it was up to temp.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Yeah...about those pics. When they chaged over servers all of the pics were erased so if you still want to see them they are over at stangnet on the 05 mustang side.

Users who are viewing this thread