Latest underhood add

Ky GT500

Established Member
Just got these in and installed. Custom coil covers. Silver Vein powdercoat with polished letters. Great contrast on the blue covers and goes with underhood theme.

image-61.jpg

image-65.jpg

image-66.jpg

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
You strike again KY... I have a feeling we will be going back and forth here pretty soon.. :dw: Looks great btw!

mixedup

Established Member
Just got these in and installed. Custom coil covers. Silver Vein powdercoat with polished letters. Great contrast on the blue covers and goes with underhood theme.

image-61.jpg

image-65.jpg

image-66.jpg

I notice in your pictures some strut tower covers - I had them on a mustang GT and loved them .. looked for the GT500 and was told they would not clear a 13 setup ... can you post link to your covers vendor? Or did you shave them somehow?

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
looks good.. as usual :rockon: Now all you need are those sweet looking fuel rails from Van, I bet they would go with those covers nicely.

Ky GT500

Established Member
looks good.. as usual :rockon: Now all you need are those sweet looking fuel rails from Van, I bet they would go with those covers nicely.

I've been looking about the fuel rails for awhile now. It's getting to the point I'm wanting to do something with the SC,,add a little pop to it somehow. Polish the whole thing or just polish the 5.8 and SVT on it.

Ky GT500

Established Member
I notice in your pictures some strut tower covers - I had them on a mustang GT and loved them .. looked for the GT500 and was told they would not clear a 13 setup ... can you post link to your covers vendor? Or did you shave them somehow?

Those are from American Muscle,,they are for a GT, but fit fine on my '14 Shelby. Did nothing to them,,put a thin coating of grease around the flange like the directions said and just popped them in. Had no issues with them.

01mingreyvert

Established Member
Those are from American Muscle,,they are for a GT, but fit fine on my '14 Shelby. Did nothing to them,,put a thin coating of grease around the flange like the directions said and just popped them in. Had no issues with them.
You didn't have to shave the top of the strut threaded portion. I have yet to put mine on because it looks like they will hit.

Ky GT500

Established Member
You didn't have to shave the top of the strut threaded portion. I have yet to put mine on because it looks like they will hit.

Mine required nothing. Removed the black plastic cap from top of strut and popped right on. Been there almost a year now, no issues. :rockon:

C0bra99

Established Member
The do hit and I have the little nipple to prove it. Didn't know and lightly tapped them on now I have a nipple

Users who are viewing this thread