Let me see those drops!

93Coupe

Established Member
i have the H&R Sport Springs with no iso's and stock caster camber plates. mine doesnt seem to sit as low in the rear as others with the sport springs and i dont have iso's?!?!?!?

silver3.jpg

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Not trying to hijack your thread man, but does anyone have LT's w springs?? Kooks LT's??? I would like to lower mine but dont think it would be too practical... Any input would be nice.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^^ This is not my car. It is someone elses on this forum but I do remember them saying that these were Steeda springs.

IMG_0011.gif

I HAVE THE EIBACH PRO KIT (SIGNATURE)

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
I WANT TO REMOVE MY ISOs. DOES ANYONE KNOW A WRITEUP ON HOW I CAN DO THAT??? OR CAN I TAKE IT TO A SHOP AND THEY WILL DO IT.PM ME OR LEAVE IT HERE

Last edited:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I see that some of you guys don't have aftermarket cc plates even though you're going with very low drops(2"+). I know on the GT's that it is a given after 1.5" that you get cc plates? Why is this any different for the Cobra or isn't it?

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Scotts 03 COBRA,

Please post more picts of your car. I have a set of BBS RK wheels & I want to finally put them on my COBRA soon. It's good to see what they look like on a black car...

IMG_0260.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread