Lethal Injection : Nitrous Powered 2013 SVT Shelby GT500

bdod06

Established Member
Very Impressed with the amount of power made on so few mods. Nice work to Lethal performance for the mods Ford Motor Company for a sweet ride and the late great Carrol Shelby for his amazing contributions to the world of motorsports. Your are greatly missed.

1QuickS2

Established Member
Wow, so after you buy the car, spend 5 grand and you could be in the low 9's to high 8's I bet.

12C/OBoss

Established Member
The lines don't cross because the scaling is not equal on the sides of the graph for the HP/TQ.
:bowdown::bowdown:
Damn!! This is cool...I had a 94 TSi AWD with lots of mods from you guys!! :rockon: Then i went STi and worked with Myles ar RaceComp and then you are on here with a GT500!! Sick so awesome I am happy you joined this community and cant wait to see what you can bring to the table for us 4.6, 5.0, and 5.8 Ford guys...:beer:

Can you say dogbox GT500???????????????????

On a side note tell me more about your 4.6 x pipes

David Buschur

Established Member
haha, thanks guys. I'm just here looking around. I've got a 4.6 Shelby GT now I put a Whipple on. You guys know me, I love my stainless steel and LIGHT WEIGHT! I built some lightweight offroad pipe/x-pipes for the 4.6 and then did the light GT500 front two piece rotors and the rears for all the cars.

I don't think I'll be making parts for the GT500 to sell, just a personal toy. If I do it will be basics like I did for my 4.6. From the looks of things it's not taking much to make these fly. Luckily I'm an SCT dealer and have my software already too from the other Shelby and the 5.0 I got rid of already.

Congrats on the time with this car, the MPH is very good.

What tires were you guys running? The 60' isn't that great, was it a drag radial? Hell a 1.40 sixty foot and that car will bust 9's.

BTW, still waiting on my GT500 and mine is also white with matte black stripes. I ordered mine stripped though, no extra options, light as I could get it.

FordTT500

I love Turbos
Established Member
Does the factory ford traction control not work when you modify the new 2013 GT500 why were there traction issues on the nitrous runs.

SVECobraR

Established Member
How come the horsepower and torque curves don't cross at 5250 rpms, both dyno graphs put the crossing at different rpms. I've never seen that before.

01svtL

Established Member
How come the horsepower and torque curves don't cross at 5250 rpms, both dyno graphs put the crossing at different rpms. I've never seen that before.

Already explained above. The scaling is different.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Here's a little video update for you guys.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/K1Ec1FZaRq4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Word is Lethal will be looking to break into the 9's at a private track rental tomorrow morning. Stay tuned for more updates.:beer:

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
Goodness! I would love to just have a stock one. Too bad I just sunk all my money into my 03 Cobra. My motor craped out at the wrong time. Dern bearings!

Users who are viewing this thread