Lethal off road H-Pipe 2011 GT500

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
Awesome in 1 day we got 5. Come on 2011 guys lets do this :burnout:

IcebourgGT500

Established Member
I heard and road in a 2010 Shelby GT500 with an off-road X-Pipe. The car was very RASPY sounding. I did not like the sound at all and the owner told me he would change out to "H" pipe if he could.........

Last edited:

teamboost

Established Member
im probably going in this direction ive heard nothing but good things about mbrp's quality and since they dont outsource thier stuff might get better quality control.. i'm looking into there cat back system, anyone ever used or heard it..youtube is kinda hard to actually here what it truly sounds like on the vids

sikryd

Established Member
here ya go check this out, catted and no cats
2011 Mustang GT500 MBRP T309 Off Road H Pipe

Yeah, I've see that one. Being that I live in Hawaii, it will be well over $500 by the time I get it. I would much rather get one from Lethal for $299, if we can get them to make them. If not, I will be getting the MBRP unit. I'm going to ask Lethal to make it a 4 piece unit like the MBRP, hope they will.

Last edited:

teamboost

Established Member
well i wonder if upr is making them for lethal , ive had upr off roads before and they were ok never did just drop in, a guy i work wityh put there exhaust on his challenger and pickup and the quality and fit was really nice i might order it, 2011 sounds so good just needs alittle volume and def willnot put a x-pipe on and ruin that sound

BigDan

Established Member
Since it hasn't even been R&D'd can we keep the factory 2.75" diameter to avoid any turbulence caused by necking back down to the factory size?

What is the benefit of having a 3" mid pipe over 2.75"?

sikryd

Established Member
Since it hasn't even been R&D'd can we keep the factory 2.75" diameter to avoid any turbulence caused by necking back down to the factory size?

What is the benefit of having a 3" mid pipe over 2.75"?

your questions have been forwarded to Jared at Lethal, I will post his reply as soon as I get it. Probably not till Monday sometime.

sikryd

Established Member
Response from lethal on BigDan's question...

Jared,

The H-pipe pipe will be made just like the current 2011 GT500 X-pipe but with the H section instead of the X. Going to a 2.75" diameter tube would require the entire pipe to be redesigned and that's not something the manufacturer is going to do for such a small quantity especially since the majority are going to want the 3".

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread