Lethal Performance Discount code

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
This is exactly what LP will tell you not to do. If you post the code publicly, it negates the requirement of being a forum member. This will cause the code to be removed.

Would be smart to edit your post.

I actually found the code posted by a lethal performance rep on chicago svt months before i became a member here. Guess it isn't as big of a secret as advertised :shrug:

Spoolx

Established Member
I actually found the code posted by a lethal performance rep on chicago svt months before i became a member here. Guess it isn't as big of a secret as advertised :shrug:

I guess even though I got the code from a post by lethal performance, they decided to edit my post.. nice

Spoolx

Established Member
Dunno why you guys think its such a big secret, first four posts I search for from Lethal peeps
Yes, "SVTPERF" is what you enter for a coupon code. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.
The JLT MAF is only the housing, no electronics and it's $159.00. If you want to use the same MAFia, you would need to also purchase the MAF adapter harness for $79.95. The Fore rails are safe to use with E85 out of the box, no additional coatings required. You can get a discount on the items by using coupon code "SVTPERF" which is the same discount we give to military members. If you have any questions, give us a call or shoot us an email.

Thanks.

Retail for $739, with discount, they are $702.05. You can order online using coupon code "SVTPERF" to get that same price. Shipping would be roughly $20 to TX. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.
It consists of two (2) Fragola 90 degree -8an push-lock hose ends and two (2) feet of -8an Fragola push-lock hose (but you only use approximately 17"). Cost would be $44.90 and you can use your member discount when ordering online with coupon code "SVTPERF". Hope that helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.
Mark, our sales are in our sigs or you you can use the SVTPERF coupon code to get a discount on the whole order.

Thanks.

Satyr

Established Member
They must have changed their policy, then.
I recall a few years back they use to only PM the code.

At least you spent your time taking care of those searches. :beer:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Just playing it safe

Just playing it safe there Rich. I didn't have time to search around and find out so I played it safe with little edit.

I also move a lot of threads. This one should have been here from the beginning.

Satyr

Established Member
Just playing it safe there Rich. I didn't have time to search around and find out so I played it safe with little edit.

I also move a lot of threads. This one should have been here from the beginning.

Sorry, Jimmy...that was my fault. Could have sworn they wanted it private, but I was wrong.

Yellow Horse

Established Member
I ordered parts from lethal on monday got my parts 2day they definatly have my business from now on.

I ordered a set of Fore fule rails from them about 2 days before Chistmas. I thought no way I would get them so I could finish putting my KB back on during the Holidays. A knock on my door Christmas Eve and there was FedEx with my fuel rails. I live over 1k miles away. They are willing to talk to you and not just order takers. I like that. They are my place to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread