Lethal Triple pump fuel system

64comet

Established Member
Anyone have any opinions on this. I know I am right at if not a little past the safe limits of my setup right now and trying to decide which way to go as far as fuel system upgrades and whether to go 2 or 3 GT pumps. The triple pump system on Lethal's site looks like a pretty badass setup, but would like to hear some reviews from people that have used it. Thanks.

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
I frankly don't like it. I can't imagine spending that much money and still remaining returnless! You are just relying on way too many electronic components for my liking.... I also look at any multiple pump setup as a possible disaster waiting to happen. If one pump goes south on you, you may not even know until you are saying good bye to your engine.

I know some people are having trouble with the MDM as well, I believe GodStang was having a hell of a time getting his car straightened out...

Last edited:

03killacobra

Banned
i've got the triple pump/mdm set up and have had no issues at all. i'm going to remain returnless untill it will no longer support the power, although fore claims upwards of 1000 rwhp with their set up!

64comet

Established Member
My original plan was just to upgrade to dual FPDM's and GT pumps along with the assorted components. Started adding it all up and it gets pretty close to the price of the triple pump system though.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The Triple Pump system is proven. Several of the top tuners in the country have also successfully tuned 1000rwhp cars with the system.

Search around a bit and you'll find that anyone that runs one is very happy with the results.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread