Lets see the best pictures or videos of your terminator.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Hopefully some new 18s coming soon, but here it is for now.
61lvbzc.jpg

mkscobra01

Banned
VegasSVTWanted said:
I just got new sig material.. thanks... You just said you had a nice car..It's STILL A V6!! bwah!!
Dude, he has been around forever and judging from your post count, you're an idiot for not knowing this already. Shut your mouth as it is a very OLD subject. His car is a nice looking car and this is coming from someone with a term. ****ing dipshit.

Jefe

Established Member
That thing is insane! haha nice LargeOrangeFont!

mike86

Stunt it hard
Established Member
VegasSVTWanted said:
Wait, your car is not a Term?? It just looks like an 03/04???? :shrug: So, basically, your car is a V6 engine and chasis with the body and interior of a 03/04?? :nono: Doesn't make sense too me..

As for the other pics, sweet cars everyone!!! :rockon:

This isn't smackdown, you're knocking him when, in fact, you probably do not even own a terminator, so STFU! :loser:

Last edited:
mkscobra01 said:
Dude, he has been around forever and judging from your post count, you're an idiot for not knowing this already. Shut your mouth as it is a very OLD subject. His car is a nice looking car and this is coming from someone with a term. ****ing dipshit.

Awww.. don't get so upset because your cheating on your wife with a guy who drives a V6.. Last time I checked, you are 800+ post counts away from me.. So, shhh.. don't speak.. Anyways. Sweet pics guys!

mike86 said:
This isn't smackdown, besides, he has more of a terminator than you do because you dont even have one...:loser:

ugh.. last time I checked I drove an 03.. Pics up when I get off work.. You are right though.. This isn't smackdown.. The pics of the Terms are sweet.. Screamin, when you doin more mods to yours?? Not like you can do anymore :) :beer:

Last edited:

yefferys50

Established Member
VegasSVTWanted said:
Wait, your car is not a Term?? It just looks like an 03/04???? :shrug: So, basically, your car is a V6 engine and chasis with the body and interior of a 03/04?? :nono: Doesn't make sense too me..

As for the other pics, sweet cars everyone!!! :rockon:

Dude please STFU! RCN's posts were constructive the same can't be said for you. It seems like you have a hard on for him since you seem to talk about him a lot. Yeah he drives a V6 but the car looks damn good....big deal let it go.

Ephingahol

Gone to the dark side
Established Member
VegasSVTWanted said:
Awww.. don't get so upset because your cheating on your wife with a guy who drives a V6.. Last time I checked, you are 800+ post counts away from me.. So, shhh.. don't speak.. Anyways. Sweet pics guys!

So you are saying there is some correlation between post count and intelligence? In your case that correlation would be inversely proportional.

jcobra

Established Member
Ephingahol said:
So you are saying there is some correlation between post count and intelligence? In your case that correlation would be inversely proportional.

Those are big words you just used. Not everyone is going to understand them.

Users who are viewing this thread