Lets see those REAL HARLEY GRILLS..

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
As the title says, can you guys post some pics up with your Lightning with the real Harley Davidson grille, no fake grille mod please? I want to buy one so please post where you bought it. Thanks guys.

ShockTherapy

Established Member
It came from the Ford Dealership, which is the only place I know of that you can get them. My old truck here pictured here, I have another one on the way already for my new Sonic Blue truck.

yard_3_upload.jpg

lindas_5_resized.jpg

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Man that looks sick. So the Harley Davidson truck Grille has the same upper and lower openings as the Lightning grille.

SVORay

Established Member
ShockTherapy said:
It came from the Ford Dealership, which is the only place I know of that you can get them. My old truck here pictured here, I have another one on the way already for my new Sonic Blue truck.

yard_3_upload.jpg

lindas_5_resized.jpg

That is sweet :beer:

Did you us an aftermarket lower or did you use door molding?

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
bready said:
Lower is different, on the lower grill above, that looks to be the grill mod most people do.

JJent.com is where you order the lower to match the Harley grill.
http://www.j-jent.com/
Did you guys use this place to get the lower grille because I don't see it on the site anywere?

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
well since you did not specify if it needed to be a lightning...you just said "real harley grills" and I have a "real harley grill"...... :D

Here is mine....it is the 2001 HD style...the ones above are the 2002 style. YOu can see a difference only if you really pay attention to them...

The 2001 style has the bars a slight bit closer together while the 2002 has them a little farther apart.

HDFront.gif

HDFrontside.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread