little 600HP streetbike.

dan1982

Established Member
Just did some nickel plated brembo brakes/ master cylinder/720CCA battery.... new wheels.. new ignition coils/ alot of wiring... alot of dyno time and i got a carbon fiber tank/subframe and alot of lightweight parts on the way. cleaned it up today. Wish i had the CF tank on there.. but i dont yet. Anyway... here it is. FINALLY 100 percent reliable/ lined out and smooth. its been an unbelievable journey.

Last edited:

dan1982

Established Member
sorry guys.. cant upload the video on here.... its a walkaround.
286470846_4949433008498817_2783732583545382406_n.jpg

Attachments

• 284250850_1428813587532661_7038260203474679759_n.jpg
    284250850_1428813587532661_7038260203474679759_n.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

dan1982

Established Member
Good stuff man. I had a similar bike but no where near that wicked. For comfort and reliability, it hard to beat a gen 1.
i cant take credit for the big parts of the build... like the engine and turbo kit purchase... previous owner did, but i got alll these super expensive parts working together.... and am in the process of getting it under 500 pounds... thats the goal anyway. I learned alot in the process

slow98cobra

Established Member
I bet that thing just flys. I remember watching videos of that naked turbo busa back in the day. It was just ridiculously powerful and able to just pull the front anytime at any speed. Can’t remember the name of the person but he used to get cops to chase him for video content.

dan1982

Established Member
I bet that thing just flys. I remember watching videos of that naked turbo busa back in the day. It was just ridiculously powerful and able to just pull the front anytime at any speed. Can’t remember the name of the person but he used to get cops to chase him for video content.
its wild.. im a big boy, and believe it or not.. setting 3 on the ams2000 is 393hp... and itll actually wheelie at 120 plus. Im still learning how to handle it all and what to do with the rear shock. Scared the shit outta me with the wheelie the first time.. i didnt think it would hit me in the chest sooooo hard... if i was serious about street racing this thing, i would buy the software for the PRO version of the ams with the g-meter and fine tuning settings... but im not.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
its wild.. im a big boy, and believe it or not.. setting 3 on the ams2000 is 393hp... and itll actually wheelie at 120 plus. Im still learning how to handle it all and what to do with the rear shock. Scared the shit outta me with the wheelie the first time.. i didnt think it would hit me in the chest sooooo hard... if i was serious about street racing this thing, i would buy the software for the PRO version of the ams with the g-meter and fine tuning settings... but im not.

LI?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Ghost rider?

*edit* iirc dude was an (ex?) European (or maybe Ozzie?) Moto gp rider that made his infamous videos in Sweden. Eventually he got caught because his bike broke down during one of his runs.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ghost rider?

*edit* iirc dude was an (ex?) European (or maybe Ozzie?) Moto gp rider that made his infamous videos in Sweden. Eventually he got caught because his bike broke down during one of his runs.

ONLY 499hp on that one. :eek: @slow98cobra, be safe out there. 600hp on a bike is mega serious stuff! But you know that. Still, be safe!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Been around a few turbo busa's over the years. Saw one hit 200 in the 1/4. Obviously stretched and prepped for the 1/4. It was a 7.xx pass. Absolutely insane. The rest of the turbo ones were always slipping and sliding trying to make a hit.

LS WUT

Established Member
Just did some nickel plated brembo brakes/ master cylinder/720CCA battery.... new wheels.. new ignition coils/ alot of wiring... alot of dyno time and i got a carbon fiber tank/subframe and alot of lightweight parts on the way. cleaned it up today. Wish i had the CF tank on there.. but i dont yet. Anyway... here it is. FINALLY 100 percent reliable/ lined out and smooth. its been an unbelievable journey.
Was this for sale not that long ago? I saw it posted For like $13k?

dan1982

Established Member
Was this for sale not that long ago? I saw it posted For like $13k?
5 or 6 years ago... 20k... that was a LOT of work ago. just the turbo kit is 15K... and its not the original turbo... BUT everyone seems to be going with smaller turbos now... im waiting it out. Suzuki Hayabusa RCC Super Ultra Turbo Kit 650 hp. After everything ive been through getting it lined out... ill never sell it. I have 2 guys keep asking me about selling..... but these things almost never get sold when they run good. Im learning that the more boost ya run... ure ignition system needs beefing up. small issues can become major issues and it isnt hard to overtax these dinky batteries.... some of these racing specific motorcycle batteries have LESS amp hours(total capacity) than the stock yuasa battery... more cranking amps/ LESS total capacity.. and the bike will actually start pulling the battery down, resulting in less voltage.... Currently i have a 300 dollar lithium battery with 12 amp hours in it AND 720CCA.... this is a much better base to start with/ along with better spark (coils)./upgraded stator and reg.... the bike never runs this battery down.... charging system is always strong... no longer chasing my tail.... remember... bikes dont have a big alternator like a car... just a stator and reg... and thats been upgraded also.. hot shot high output stator/ regulator. NOW.. the bike never pulls this battery down unlike the other batteries it had. little stuff............ just as important as the big stuff on an electronics heavy machine/ WITH A BOSH044 fuel pump draWING POWER ALLLLL the time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread