LMR's Texas Mile Entry!!! LSX Warning

venomws6

Established Member
I've read somewhere they're shooting for 220mph If the car ran well.

Adn Camaros look awesome with aftermarket rims.

tx03snake

Established Member
i know the owner of this car his names Kelly Bise and all i gota say is the guy has a shiiiiiiiit ton of money. they just finally finished this car not to long ago and i think he told me they have been buildin this car for about 4 years or something like that. those wheels i think were like a grand a piece. if you saw his collection of cars you would be shocked. hes got a c6 z06 that is just plain nasty that LMR built for him. i can go on about this dude forever but this camaro is definitely one of the sickest camaros i have ever seen. if i could some how post pictures of all of his shit i would but i dont have pics of all of his toys.

hes got a bad ass 08 mustang gt procharged and a whole bunch of other shit but yeah bad ass car

2k1cobra

Established Member
Now it really looks like a catfish with the lower grill missing.:p

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Not a fan of the 100$ bills on the intake side of the turbos, seems tacky to me.

Otherwise its bad ass

I like the bills, because I'm sure there is a ton of money into that car so I find the sense of humor in it. Like the car is literally sucking in cash lol :beer:

That's nasty. If more Camaro's had wheel/tire packages like that, they'd get far more looks. That car looked killer.

I wish I could afford wheels like that

I'd drive the stink right outta that catfish.

Bad ass ride. What are they expecting in the mile?

Hell yea :rockon:

Wow, I gotta say im diggin that car, and I usually HATE the way F-Bodies look! Wheels set it of very nicely.

Were those real bills, or airbrushed on? Im leaning towards painted... Looks cool though

Yea I like them

I've read somewhere they're shooting for 220mph If the car ran well.

Adn Camaros look awesome with aftermarket rims.

Yea, I don't like big wheels on Camaros but those looked nice

i know the owner of this car his names Kelly Bise and all i gota say is the guy has a shiiiiiiiit ton of money. they just finally finished this car not to long ago and i think he told me they have been buildin this car for about 4 years or something like that. those wheels i think were like a grand a piece. if you saw his collection of cars you would be shocked. hes got a c6 z06 that is just plain nasty that LMR built for him. i can go on about this dude forever but this camaro is definitely one of the sickest camaros i have ever seen. if i could some how post pictures of all of his shit i would but i dont have pics of all of his toys.

hes got a bad ass 08 mustang gt procharged and a whole bunch of other shit but yeah bad ass car

He's living the life

Now it really looks like a catfish with the lower grill missing.:p

I was thinking the same thing. I love the catfish look. I want his hood :-D

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
reallywant-1.jpg

Anyone know what brand rims those were?

Looks to be the same wheels Project NITMARE has True Forged.

SupraBL71GTS

200mph
Established Member
That is one of the cleanest Camaro´s i´ve seen. Looks really good

but they are going to have their work cut out for them. This 1722 rwhp Supra will compete. It went 243mph last time with the old setup. Another ABM Supra will be there which went 242mph at the last event. And maybe SW will compete with his 246 mph Supra.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR6hriDS1fs"]YouTube - Amit Bhakta ABM "BigRed" Supra 1722 Whp dyno[/ame]

venomws6

Established Member
they are gona need more than that to break the record...i can't wait to go back this october....

but they are going to have their work cut out for them. This 1722 rwhp Supra will compete. It went 243mph last time with the old setup. Another ABM Supra will be there which went 242mph at the last event. And maybe SW will compete with his 246 mph Supra.

YouTube - Amit Bhakta ABM "BigRed" Supra 1722 Whp dyno

Amit's car is freakin super SICK but no one said they're shooting for the overall record just the LSX Record I believe. :thumbsup:
they need over 1300+rwhp with light ass car and lots lots of traction to beat the record.

I just hope lots of vids show up after this event. :D

Last edited:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member

YouTube - Amit Bhakta ABM "BigRed" Supra 1722 Whp dyno

WOW :eek: that is very impressive :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread