Long Island fellas come in.... Suffolk Police termi?

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
And go where? You and I both know theres more cops on that highway at that time of day than anything. More or less sitting at toll booths but never the less they wouldnt get off the highway without being caught

there are NO tolls on the LIE...Also the suffolk county sheriffs couldnt do shit...SCPD on the other hand...

What toll booths???

THIS

mr99svtcobra

Established Member
i can say this cobra cop is real i was on my way to school this morning i go to suffolk county community college the ammerman campus in selden i was not paying attention i look to my left and there he is side by side with me :rockon:

i could not believe my eyes my jaw dropped and i can see him smiling as he was next to me lol

jconnor3

Established Member
In Indianapolis we have a cop that has a blue 07/08 GT500 that's unmarked. It's pretty sweet. It's unmarked and has aftermarket exhaust from what I could tell. Have seen him have a few people pulled over. I bet he hopes every traffic stop tries to take from him!!

Noreast

Established Member
i can say this cobra cop is real i was on my way to school this morning i go to suffolk county community college the ammerman campus in selden i was not paying attention i look to my left and there he is side by side with me :rockon:

i could not believe my eyes my jaw dropped and i can see him smiling as he was next to me lol

Haha Alex he's always there on my way to school also. I love the thing. Only time I get excited seeing a cop car haha

S8ER01Z

Established Member
That's awesome.. I always thought it was cool in Texas where guys were able to use their own vehicles.. to have a department vehicle like that is crazy.

96 cobra

Established Member
A friend took these pics several months ago before we had heard the car was in-use :thumbsup:

IMG_2677_zpsdde30d9f.jpg

IMG_2678_zps20308ce1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread