**LOOK,NO MORE 4x4(Lowered my car)**

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Good god Brad...it's perfect! I think I'm the last person still sportin' the 4X4 look...man...that's a winnin' combo...I will definitely do the same 1 coil in the back and 3/4 up front. Now, I just gotta get off my ass...

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Good god Brad...it's perfect! I think I'm the last person still sportin' the 4X4 look...man...that's a winnin' combo...I will definitely do the same 1 coil in the back and 3/4 up front. Now, I just gotta get off my ass...

After cutting my coils I went back to the 4x4. I will never go cut springs again. I am looking into the 'correct' way to lower a vehicle.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
you can afford a cobra but went cut springs? i can understand gt\v6 guys doing that...

Ton`s of guys have done it with no issues,plus you can get the exact drop you want.Search the suspension section of Terminator some time and you`ll see why I cut vs. buying aftermarket.BTW,it`s my car!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
looks much better. I had to lower mine when I got it. I think I had the Highlifter option from the factory on mine :dw:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Looks great Brad, much much better!! :beer:

you can afford a cobra but went cut springs? i can understand gt\v6 guys doing that...

Do some research, it's actually very popular. You'd be suprised how many utilize cut springs instead of wasting money on aftermarket springs.

TF Victory`s.18x9 and 18x10.5

Can't wait to see them on the car!

Users who are viewing this thread