Looking for 03 - 04 cobra in So cal.

WHITE94COBRA1

Established Member
I am looking for a clean 03-04 cobra in or near So cal, I am not interested in shipping a car nor am I willing to drive it back. I have bought cars from different stated many times and it's a pain to get them registered here, also some states still salt the roads, and I dont want a rust bucket. I do not care if it's modified or not, also if there are mods please list them and where they were installed, and hopefully reciepts. I ask for all of this so I know what to be looking for, and also for future owners.

Thanks

WHITE94COBRA1

Established Member
"It gets noticed"! This is exactly why. I like red, but so do the po po.....

Ohh and before I forget coupe not a vert.

Not the right forum but also looking for a nice 93 cobra with low miles. Black with grey cloth.
I'm collecting all the different ones. This one might have to wait for a while, unless a nice one comes up first.

Last edited:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
HA! I've never had a cop look at me more! They are too busy with the ricers around here to give me a second thought. Still got a clean driving record. Good luck with the hunt WHITE! I hope you find one...then PM me so we can go crusin! :banana: ttt for a pretty cobra!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
WHITE94COBRA1 said:
Cant believe there is none in cali, I looked on autotrader and there are a few but only a couple in the colors I want, and there verts....

autotrader sucks. any cobra on autotrader is going to be from a dealership and 30k+

try craigslist.

Users who are viewing this thread