LOOKING FOR 16" Rear Drag setup for 03/04 IRS Cobra, lets see what you got!

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Whats up guys,

Looking for a 15-16" Rear only drag race setup, if you got skinnies up front too, lets see those too.

Im looking for something that will fit my 03/04 Cobra with IRS. I realize that certain 15" wheels will fit with some grinding of the knuckle.

Please post up your pics/prices. You can text me pics @ 818-415-871nine

Thanks!

Last edited:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
I have a pair of rear Diamond Racing wheels 16x10 drilled for screws 200+shipping
A full set of Bogarts with 16x10 rears with new 26x11.50x16 ET Streets and 15x3.5 front runners for 2000 plus shipping. Like new.

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
I have a pair of rear Diamond Racing wheels 16x10 drilled for screws 200+shipping
A full set of Bogarts with 16x10 rears with new 26x11.50x16 ET Streets and 15x3.5 front runners for 2000 plus shipping. Like new.

2k is too much for me for this setup boss.

Can you post pics of those 16x10 diamond wheels ? Or text me Pics ?This will fit the 03/04 Cobra IRS and stock rear brakes no prob ?

asierra1

Established Member
I have some 16in v6 wheels with 26x10.5 et streets on them. The tires have two passes and the drive and from the track. They aren't pretty, but they work for the budget racer. Pm if interested

ezy4umeg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
I have some 16in v6 wheels with 26x10.5 et streets on them. The tires have two passes and the drive and from the track. They aren't pretty, but they work for the budget racer. Pm if interested

ezy4umeg.jpg

Thanks for the offer bud, just lookin for a different wheel :beer:

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Honestly just modify it and put a 15 on. Ive done it and it isnt that bad. MM IRS brake lines, bumpsteer kit of your choice, and a SMALL amount of grinding on the knuckle

Will probably end up doing this lol. Looks like I cant find anyone with 16's lol.

Any others guys ?

asierra1

Established Member
If you'd like, I have a set of brand new rear pro stars, but they're 17s. I'm letting them go dirt cheap if it peaks your interest. If it helps, I have some et streets 26x11.5x17 on them and I still bog dumping at 6000 rpm. I'm not trying to hijack your thread or anything like that. I just went through the agony of trying to find a drag setup that was reasonably priced.

dugasu5a.jpg

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
If you'd like, I have a set of brand new rear pro stars, but they're 17s. I'm letting them go dirt cheap if it peaks your interest. If it helps, I have some et streets 26x11.5x17 on them and I still bog dumping at 6000 rpm. I'm not trying to hijack your thread or anything like that. I just went through the agony of trying to find a drag setup that was reasonably priced.

dugasu5a.jpg

I see, thanks for posting. How much are you looking to get for em? It looks like im going to be forced to buy some 15"s and grind away.

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
$400 for a pair

Thanks man, I'll keep it in mind.

That 17 will net a pretty small sidewall. If you still have the IRS that might spell trouble dumping it at the track.

Yup, thanks for the info bro. Im just gonna go with 15"s as that's where most the choices are and ill have a lot of sidewall. :beer:

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
This is a hard wheel to find! I waited 6 months to find bogarts for the right price.I would really think about the diamond racing 16x10 if you are on a budget,I know they dont look great but they fit & work! Hears a good option,centerline racing makes custom rims & a lot of 16x9.5(thats close enough to 10!) for around 290. a wheel,thats much better then bogarts 600+!
Centerline Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread