Looks like a 06 ZO6, already made it's way to the dyno. (Graphs Inside)

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
SilverELEX said:
9 sec? Lets not get carried away here. Even at that, its still not a vette. This car is the complete package, handling, braking, power. 11s with traps in the high 120s.Stock. Oh yeah and it has a warranty.

I Guess.... :pop:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
U Want A Vette U Buy One. Big Deal U Want A Vette Killer 07 Cobra And 5k And Still Have Almost 30k To Spare Yep What A Great Deal. Is There Really That Many Ford People That Go On To Chevy Forums Bragging About Shit Or Do They Just Come Here To Rag On Whats The Best.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
SilverELEX said:
Yea, no offense to anyone, but I dont believe that the new Cobra has a snowballs chance in hell when it comes to stacking up power wise to the Z06. Lets face it, this car has a 10 second pass written all over it. With minor mods of course. Not to mention it only weighs 31xx lbs. Id say Chevy wins this one.

Ford didn't make the Cobra to beat the Z06, they made it to match up against the Camaro SS and WS6. People often forget that and compare the wrong cars. It's not fair to match a Cobra against a Vette, because Ford isn't giving it the power to do it. However, if Ford wants to don't think they couldn't drop the power in the Cobra. Since Chevy stopped building the Camaro Cobra owners took it upon themselves to compare it to the Vette, but Ford isn't trying to beat it. Ford doesn't make a car to match up against the Vette (price, power etc), just like Chevy no longer makes a car to match up against the Cobra. There's a gap on both sides, but as Cobra owners you'll void your warranty trying to fill it. I think the Z06 is an awesome car, but lb for lb the Cobra is the better choice, cause you get a lot of power, can upgrade fairly cheap and you get to keep some money in your bank account. If I could afford the Z06 I'd definitely have one along with a Viper and a Lambo and ..... LOL

InArmyWPride

Venomous Productions
Established Member
HURTNEM said:
Ford didn't make the Cobra to beat the Z06, they made it to match up against the Camaro SS and WS6. People often forget that and compare the wrong cars. It's not fair to match a Cobra against a Vette, because Ford isn't giving it the power to do it. However, if Ford wants to don't think they couldn't drop the power in the Cobra. Since Chevy stopped building the Camaro Cobra owners took it upon themselves to compare it to the Vette, but Ford isn't trying to beat it. Ford doesn't make a car to match up against the Vette (price, power etc), just like Chevy no longer makes a car to match up against the Cobra. There's a gap on both sides, but as Cobra owners you'll void your warranty trying to fill it. I think the Z06 is an awesome car, but lb for lb the Cobra is the better choice, cause you get a lot of power, can upgrade fairly cheap and you get to keep some money in your bank account. If I could afford the Z06 I'd definitely have one along with a Viper and a Lambo and ..... LOL

+1 sort of.... cause if i had the money i would get the new z06. I think the new z06 will prob be one of the best sports cars ever made!

TORQUERULES

Established Member
You shouldn't compare the new Shelby Cobra to the Z06. They are both awesome cars yes, but both have different intentions and uses. I am sure ht at the new Shelby will make that kind of power stock too, but the weight hurts it. You have more than two seats though, and that cool look. The Vette is awesome for what it is, and so will the Shelby be awesome for what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread