Lots of new mods and goodies

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
What do you think guys, Yay or Nay??
Only thing not pictured in this is the black oval ford emblem on the back and the 6000k HID's in the Projectors..

Here is the before pics
IMG_3275.jpg

After

8e01d506.gif

086ba36d.gif

6f69db50.gif

6adb1c56.gif

2fd0a55d.gif

34289521.gif

491c680b.gif

292cf187.gif

b168c4bc.gif

uofipilot

Established Member
Looks good, except definitely needs a spoiler of some type.

And for the American Thunder, how does it sound? Those tips look pretty small, but I'm thinking of going with an or-h and the AT Catback. Does it sound good?

mystical

Established Member
Looks good, except definitely needs a spoiler of some type.

And for the American Thunder, how does it sound? Those tips look pretty small, but I'm thinking of going with an or-h and the AT Catback. Does it sound good?

It sounds great:rockon: I would personally just buy the original 40 series flowmaster mufflers and weld them in using the factory tailpipes. This way you are saving yourself some money over buying the catback, the original 40's sound better than the delta 40's that come with the catback and the factory tails (2.75") are larger the the flowmaster tails (2.5"). That is the way to go IMO. Or buy a MAC catback (sounds great and has nicer tails).:beer:

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
flowmaster is garbage...get a good exhaust if ur gona spend some money. i recommend slp LM II.

it has glasspacks welded in right now... getting sum 3.5 tips and dynomax racing bullets welded in.. they have the same sound as borla stingers

uofipilot

Established Member
flowmaster is garbage...get a good exhaust if ur gona spend some money. i recommend slp LM II.

How is Flowmaster garbage? Just because they aren't stainless and don't last forever doesn't mean they're garbage. If you want a ballsy, deep sounding car, flowmaster, mac and maybe Magnaflow are the way to go. I wouldn't even consider LM IIs on my car. Not the right sound, IMO. And I can get two Flowmaster systems for the price of 1 Borla/SLP system, so they would last about as long.

Users who are viewing this thread