Lowered and more power for my supercharged 600hp AMG coupe

nidyanazo

///AMG &Ducati aficionado
Established Member
Well I thought I'd show ya'll what I've been up to with my car.. Took the advise and lowered it, and did some subtle body mods like different grille, and lights, markers, lip f/r and painted the brakes red.

For performance, I just got a higher boost pulley on and a custom tune, along with a belt wrap kit, billet idlers and tensioner, modded exhaust with deleted resonators, full 3.5" intake I made, HD IC pump, fmic heat exchanger, and I should be right around 600HP at the crank, over 600tq.

[youtube_browser]rqU97LEj1ys[/youtube_browser]

This is with TC on. If I turn it off, the car just smokes the tires up to 40mph. When I get some good tires on her, I'll be in the mid 3 second range 0-60

[youtube_browser]f2IecOb3M4w[/youtube_browser]

DSCN7605.jpg

DSCN7607.jpg

DSCN7609.jpg

DSCN7572.JPG

DSCN7406.JPG

My custom intake with heat shielded filters

DSCN7515.jpg

About $1,500 in pullys

20130206_115216.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!

Last edited:

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Nice! :rockon: I can't wait to get my belt wrap kit, idlers, pulley, and tune.

How was the install on the EC heat exchanger? I was looking at the PLM heat exchanger because it says it bolts right in with no mods.

nidyanazo

Established Member
Nice! :rockon: I can't wait to get my belt wrap kit, idlers, pulley, and tune.

How was the install on the EC heat exchanger? I was looking at the PLM heat exchanger because it says it bolts right in with no mods.

Make sure to go to planetsupercar, then PM the member Shardul. Tell him nidyanazo sent ya, and I guarantee he will hook you up with a nice discount for all those parts.

If you take a look here I did a full on guide with videos and photos for the heat exchanger installation:

euro charged heat exchanger front mount intercooler installation guide

Thanks Musclefan21! and everyone else who has nice things to say :beer:

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Awesome.....great job....car looks awesome.....performance, luxury, quality, class....cant ask for more than that.......must be fun to drive......

Even though my Cobra is much faster than some of my german cars...the quality and ride cant be compared.....

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
Is that really the car's engine bay or did you decide to chop transformer's chest out and stick it in there? LOL:) That shyt look effing mean! Woohoo..600tq!? Gotta love those hand built AMG's. One day when I win the lottery I plan to buy a brand spanking new AMG!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Cool, I'm really thinking of turning my AMG into the project car someday. They are just so fun and sound silly.

nidyanazo

Established Member
haha thanks fellas' sorry the photo of the interior is from my cell. here are some better pics..

Its an amazingly trimmed setup, everything being hand stitched leather even the dash... no plastic anywhere.

_DSC4698.jpg

_DSC4701.jpg

_DSC4695.jpg

_DSC4696.jpg

_DSC4697.jpg

_DSC4700.jpg

Love these lighted door sills.

_DSC4749.jpg

_DSC4750.jpg

DSCN7445.jpg

I've also changed all the interior lights too hyper white LEDs and also did the exterior lights either an HID 6000 K or LED

Thanks for all the nice words guys.
Truly the most amazing car I've owned. More than enough power for comfortable driving in any condition, the suspension that operates with hydraulic lines running shocks pressurized to 2800psi makes the car feel like its riding on air, or with the sport mode on makes it feel like a 3000lb car in the canyons. Plus the quality is superb. No issues in the 4000miles I but on it in the last couple months I've owned it.

Users who are viewing this thread