MAC Prochamber

Sharkster

Established Member
Anyone running a MAC Prochamber with long tubes? Im trying to see if anyone is running it with any LT's other than MAC's?
Ive got this Hooker setup on here now; O/R-X and Long Tubes with Bassani CB. I want to deepen this thing up some. This setup is LOUD however this X is getting a little too raspy for my liking.

I just can seem to find the prochamber that will fit what Ive got now.
If anything Ill have to have some custom mids made for this and run it straight back. Maybe change out the mufflers... IDK Ive just got to get rid of this R A S P Y its driving me nut. Plus Ive got a slight leaker on the passenger side where the X meets the muffler

Anybody?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Not going to help you, but half the year, I run a MAC off road Prochamber with MAC LT's. It's anything but raspy. It's loud as shiat, muscle car loud IMO. Which is why I only run it 6 months out of the year....this way I stay married!

You may want to consider an H pipe which changes the Nascar/raspy tone to more of a muscle car sound.

BucStang

Triple Black
Established Member
On my 08 GT I had JBA LTs with O/R Mac PC and FlowMaster American Thunders, and it wasn't extremely loud until WOT. Hope that helps you.

Users who are viewing this thread