MACA Videos (ALL)

snakeyz 03

Ruck-n-Run
Established Member
nice vid !!!! I saw me hahahha lol I can't wait until next year.

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
When Sean redid the server, we lost all stuff that was on there. It all needs to be uploaded again.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Shouldn't have to update the links if the names are the same right? Unless you changed file or directory names...

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Shouldn't have to update the links if the names are the same right? Unless you changed file or directory names...

Well, there used to be a general "videos" section and a general "pics" section. But since we all have our own areas now, I want to keep in line with that paradigm. As such, I am uploading the videos linked above to my personal directory on the server. I would also encourage people who have videos linked above to re-post theirs.

So yes, there will be a (self-imposed) change. It's really not a huge deal though. I'll get to it this Friday at the absolute latest. Depends on how my schedule goes this week :beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Friday? Dammit man, it's my birthday and I wanna look at videos for no reason. Do something about it now! :poke:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
All videos have been re-uploaded and all links have been fixed.

In cases (only a handful) where I could not find the original video, I noted it.

Check out the first post of this thread :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
mixxer said:
sean i deleted the all members gtg from my computer so i assume its gone for good now?

Unfortunately, I believe so... I can't find it anywhere in my library of videos on my comp. I apologize, Kent :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread