Mach1 w/ CCW Classics

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Looks great Chris but I agree on the tires. If Scott fit a 335 on those suckers with an IRS, you can fit something wider. Check out the Kumho XS in a 315/30/18. I have them and they are damn near too wide for my 10" BBS's. Techs had a really hard time shoehorning them on lol.

wma8706

Established Member
sick wheels.... love your Mach! I do agree that the photos don't do your car justice. I tried to clean up some shots you made... hope you don't mind!
img0353shadowtemp.jpg
img0353shadowtempcopy8.jpg
img0338shadowtempe.jpg
img0338shadowtempcopy3.jpg
img0311shadowtemp.jpg
img0311shadowtempcopy.jpg
img0303shadowtemp.jpg
img0303shadowtempcopy.jpg
img0351crop2.jpg
img0351crop2copy.jpg

Last edited:

wma8706

Established Member
this one took a bit of work, contrast and saturation was a bit strong to overcome.....
img0325fullshadow.jpg
img0325fullshadowcopy8.jpg
Left this one as is.... seems like your camera set up is good for close up shots....
img0294shadowsharpen.jpg

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Thanks guys! :beer:

dear god please take more pics and a nice long video
btw i finally got my big centri installed:) Vortech YSI

:rockon: Hopefully, within a week or so I can get some good shots with a D3000. I also have a spankin' new HD vidcam to experiment with.

That looks gangstah!!! good choice Chris... btw how's the calendar coming?

Proofs arrive this week. If all is well, I will post up purchasing information. :beer:

Looks great Chris but I agree on the tires. If Scott fit a 335 on those suckers with an IRS, you can fit something wider. Check out the Kumho XS in a 315/30/18. I have them and they are damn near too wide for my 10" BBS's. Techs had a really hard time shoehorning them on lol.

Yeah, Kuhmos or Falkens will be my next options. The infamous road noise with these tires is minor, but its just enough to annoy me. I don't need another thing for my brain to yell over. Since its almost winter these tires are staying on. :lol1:

this one took a bit of work, contrast and saturation was a bit strong to overcome.....

Yeah, for that one I did a full shadow edit; looked kinda cool and went with the whole "dark" theme. Your edits look similar to my originals. I was just using Picasa since I'm a noob at editing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread