Mail order tune service, anyone?

Bullitt66

Adiccted SVT Poster
Established Member
Does anyone here offers mail order tunes? I have a 2003 Lighting at my shop, car has the following bolt ons

C&L Plenum
Accufab single blade throttle body
lower 9.75 pulley
upper pulley (It think its 2.8, will check later)
long tube headers
bassani exhaust
forged bottom end
motoblue fuel rails

It was runing with a Diablosport 14psi tune, I have Diablosport Predator, SCT Livewire, and Sniper to tune it, but problem is we don't have any reputable tuner here, so to be on the safe side, I would like to know if someone offers this service, and how much would it cost

Thanks.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Does anyone here offers mail order tunes? I have a 2003 Lighting at my shop, car has the following bolt ons

C&L Plenum
Accufab single blade throttle body
lower 9.75 pulley
upper pulley (It think its 2.8, will check later)
long tube headers
bassani exhaust
forged bottom end
motoblue fuel rails

It was runing with a Diablosport 14psi tune, I have Diablosport Predator, SCT Livewire, and Sniper to tune it, but problem is we don't have any reputable tuner here, so to be on the safe side, I would like to know if someone offers this service, and how much would it cost

Thanks.

Rick has been tuning Lightnings since they came on the market in 99.. he has tuned hundreds and hundreds and is one of the first Gen 2 Lightning tuners.. he has Sniper ,SCt and Diablosport tuning software

Contact us in Anderson, South Carolina, for performance auto parts, performance chips, and Dyno Tuning - Home

PM me your # and I will have him call you about your tuning options

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
i use Amazon for my tuning needs...Ricks tunes on my truck have been crazy spot on.
My IC pump died last dyno trip out...she threw down 404 horses with a 200* intake temp lol...now the pump is good im wondering how much power ive gained back :D

Users who are viewing this thread