Major League Baseball 2012

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
Good win by the Giants. They were without a doubt the better team. I guess the Yankeeitis was contagious.

With VMart back, at least we'll still have someone who can properly protect Cabrera in the order during the postseason.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
If I'm not mistaken, Prince accounted for more outs than ABs that series. Not exactly stellar.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
What a disappointment. Totally different team that series. Congrats to the Giants though. They earned it. :beer:

Tigers seemed to have 0 heart that whole series. They looked as if they could careless if they won or not.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Tigers seemed to have 0 heart that whole series. They looked as if they could careless if they won or not.

If i were getting close to the average salary their players make a year, i would honestly care less too. The salaries these sports players make are outrageous. All to go out, exercise, and have fun for a few hours a day.

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member
If i were getting close to the average salary their players make a year, i would honestly care less too. The salaries these sports players make are outrageous. All to go out, exercise, and have fun for a few hours a day.

Heh, Delmon made almost $8M this year IIRC and close to zero exercise as DH. Can't wait to be rid of him, regardless of his playoff performance at the plate.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

Absolutely right. Overpaid IMO I'm sorry but PF...214 mil for 9 years. That's a joke

Putting myself in there shoes "Oh I struck out? Big deal, I will get in my lambo, drive back to my pent house and bang my super model booty call"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread