Making friends with neighbors......(a little long)

shelpdoggSVT

Hold my drink bitch.....
Established Member
This is how the L and I seem to be making friends....

After the Ohio State/Michigan game the other night, I'm heading home. I pull up to a light in the middle lane. SUV on the right and a Harley on the left. Didn't pay too much attention to the guy & girl on the bike, but when the light went green I rolled into it full throttle and stayed in it till 3rd.
I guess the bike wanted to race .....or something....but I left him behind by many car lengths and got into the left lane to turn down the road to my house.
He follows me all the way to my driveway and starts giving me a bunch of crap about how my truck is a POS and he has a 500000 hp car...blah, blah, blah....whatever. Then he says don't leave that piece of shit out on the street asshole.....know your neighbors...and leaves.......I'm thinking ....WTF just happened??

So I roll out of my driveway and follow him back to his house.......he lives a block away from me... I can see his house from my house.
I pulled up and him and his girl were getting off the bike and I say, "now I know where you live asshole"....and he just looks at me. I guess he didn't think I would follow him. He goes on about a few things, but what it really came down to is that he doesn't like trucks/traffic/anything in front of him because they throw up pebbles and dust for people that don't wear helmets. I told him I ride and that's that risk you take when you don't wear a helmet.....so after a few minutes of us going back and forth I left.

I think he got mad cause I spanked him in front of his girl. His ego got a little bruised. I was no where near him, nor did anything hit him.

BTW....he is a die-hard cheby guy...

Last edited:

bmfgsxr

Established Member
f'n right.. glad you followed him to his house. now if that ****er tries anything you know where to knock first.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Dude, watch out for this dumbass. Im pretty sure he wont do anything to you, but look out for your truck. He seems like a complete moron.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I'm glad that I don't have that type of "neighbor".

I'd probably call the cops on him for making terroristic threats or whatever it's called. Just so that when it came time for me to kick the shit out of him for f*cking with my truck no one would be surprised by my actions. If he shows up on your property talking shit again, shoot the shit out of him. JMO.

chuchomula

"Rehab'd Ricer"
Established Member
I had a similar encounter with a *** driving a miata. Only difference is that I beat his @$$ in my front yard and had him arrested, since he tried to assault me. Hope he doesn't retaliate against your L.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
If he's a big enough dumb fock to ride a motorcycle without a helmet then I'm not surprised at his comments. Yes I ride as well and always have and will wear a helmet whether the laws require it or not.

This guy sounds like a misplaced Dodge owner to me, prick.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
I got followed this past summer by a ricer, the prick as much as stuck the hood of his car under my garage door, there was a few eppisodes after that, Cops called, etc, etc never herd anymore on it.

Beat his ass, if it wasn't for the cops I would have.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Wow I hope your L stay's in the garage, if not I would set up a camcorder thru out the night to watch your baby.

hahaha too funny Chris.

Sound's like the guy is a tool if he ride's without a helmet. No helmet law here, but I always wore one anyways. All it takes is one good rock or bug in the face and your flying off the bike & wrecking or possibly dying depending on your speed at the time.

That was a smart move following him to his house.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
"...but what it really came down to is that he doesn't like trucks/traffic/anything in front of him because they throw up pebbles and dust for people that don't wear helmets..."

Riding with no helmet = stupid potential organ donor.

Last edited:

Bootbox

Established Member
I don't go WOT near motorcycles or bicycles for this reason, some of them get real sensitive about it (can't blame them honestly).

That said, the guy is still a jerk and I'm just giving my opinion, I'm not saying what you did warrants his reaction at all.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Sounds like that gravel and dust didn't get into his eyes, it got into his pussy. What a dick, go **** his girlfriend.

LightningMAS

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........

get his ass shelpdogg... that ****er rides a bike without a helmet.. what a TURD.... i hope his ass lays the bike down and dies...

if he told me my truck a POS and stuff.. i would gotten out of the truck and went over to him and push his ****ing bike over and beat his ass till he bleeds to death in front of his g/f.. im sorry, but u dont talk to me like that.. ill make ur day a miserable POS...

watch out for him... he might key ur truck or something.. never know.. at least u know where the dumbass lives.

I have a Bike.. A 2004 GSXR 750 and i do wear a helmet and riding jacket and gloves and pants... u never know when ur gonna go down..
ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION.

Last edited:

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Damn L-Mas....lol..

Remind me to never piss you off, heh.

Where can I get a sticker of the image in your sig?

LightningMAS

Banned
im not really that bad ... im a very nice person..im a cool guy to hang out with... i just get ticked off easy when u mess with me or my stuff.. lol

i dunno where u can get a sticker for it... id try looking at ebay . no results.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
ACSVT said:
Damn L-Mas....lol..

Remind me to never piss you off, heh.

Where can I get a sticker of the image in your sig?

I got that sticker off ebay, I have it over the airbag sticker on the passenger sunvisor.

I have my motorcycle endorsment but have only riden off-road so far. I am afraid of the pavement because I don't have enough self control to obey the laws on the street. All I can say to anyone that rides without a helmet, "There are two types of riders, those have have crashed and those who will crash, and those who have aren't exempt from doing it again."

Users who are viewing this thread