Mary Kate Olsen might be involved in Ledger overdose!!!

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Not sure if this has been posted. I searched but didn't find anything. Turns out the DEA is trying to investigate the possibility of Mary Kate Olsen possibly giving Ledger the lethal combination for the overdose. The sad thing is in the last paragraph saying that the masseuse who found Ledger's body spent 9 freaking minutes making calls to Olsen before she bothered to call 911!!! I think they ought to be investigating the masseuse for negligence!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080804/ap_on_en_mo/heath_ledger

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
^^haha, i could not get it to load. she looks like she just farted and is wondering if anyone smells it.....

then the other sister is the one that looks like a sucker fish!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
This is very old news ...

and why the hell are you looking at articles about the olsen twins?

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
It was on the front page of Yahoo news, So I doubt it's very old. At least the part about the DEA getting involved. Not that I was looking for an article on the olsen twins either. It was news on Heath Ledger.

focussvtracer

auto x
Established Member
*removed by moderator - this is not in smackdown, yet*

it's his own fault either way
she didnt force him to take the drugs...

get over it

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
*removed by moderator - this is not in smackdown, yet*

it's his own fault either way
she didnt force him to take the drugs...

get over it

I would say, that your post was much more of an attack than mine was. I merely asked a question.

Edited: since it is not smackdown ...

Last edited:

dooberGN

Established Member
That article was submitted today and I just saw it on the news today. Yes the fact that she was involved is old news but the fact that she now wants immunity before talking isn't.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
So sad that its almost acceptable in society for two 21 year old multimillionaire twin girls to become hardcore skinny crack whores.

She doesn't want to talk unless she gets immunity? If it wasn't a famous person, she'd be in jail long ago. Put her on trial, screw the lawyer.

RDJ, there must have been a different twist to the story, because I just heard it on the morning news as well.

Last edited:

97BlackCobra

For her to be asking for immunity, there has to be a connection with his death other her being called by the girl who found him dead.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
So much anger.... so much anger:nonono:

how do you get anger out of what I asked? it is amazing how you and whatshisface get anger and crap out of a simple question .. maybe it is you that has the anger issue ..

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
yeah it is the immunity angle ....

1. maids actions - in the news the day after he was found
2. the twins involvement - in the news the day after he was found
3. DEA involvement few days after he was found
4. Her request for immunity - new

So sad that its almost acceptable in society for two 21 year old multimillionaire twin girls to become hardcore skinny crack whores.

She doesn't want to talk unless she gets immunity? If it wasn't a famous person, she'd be in jail long ago. Put her on trial, screw the lawyer.

RDJ, there must have been a different twist to the story, because I just heard it on the morning news as well.

Users who are viewing this thread