Max boost

04oxfordvert

Established Member
So a new fuel station just went in down the road and they are planning E85. What is everyone running for boost on a stock long block? I have a TVS with return fuel system. Just curious what's a good boost level. No head studs. I'm thinking 21lbs.

Sent from my SM-S918W using the svtperformance.com mobile app

01yellercobra

Established Member
I'm at 20, but I have a full exhaust so it knocks down the boost a little. Are you going to switch to E85 full time? 21-22 with similar timing would be a riot.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
I went with Fore L2 system. Plenty of fuel, not even close to maxing out.

Fore hat with Twin TI Auto 285 pumps (walbro 525 equivalent I believe)

Fore rails with FIC1200s @ 40psi on the regulator

I really want to do head studs and cams. I was going to do the studs when I swapped blowers and valve covers but I was on a time crunch and didn’t do it. Regretting it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04oxfordvert

Established Member
I'm thinking I'll change rails, and possibly injectors. I'd love to try the head studs, remove 1 bolt and add a stud but that just doesn't sit right with me. I'll run the way it is and possibly build a teksid once I legit have E85 be a higher compression cam build. Also want to port my TVS as I can't even hear it. Whistles at idle but zero scream at wot
I went with Fore L2 system. Plenty of fuel, not even close to maxing out.

Fore hat with Twin TI Auto 285 pumps (walbro 525 equivalent I believe)

Fore rails with FIC1200s @ 40psi on the regulator

I really want to do head studs and cams. I was going to do the studs when I swapped blowers and valve covers but I was on a time crunch and didn’t do it. Regretting it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-S918W using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread