MCT Video...

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Hey Fellas,

I was messing around and made a video of this years MCT events. The only problem is...it's a large file...32 megs.:eek: ...but only 3 minutes in length.

Anybody know where a file that size can be hosted so I can get it uploaded for viewing?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Ok...I ended up shrinking the file so our website can handle it. The quality was compromised...but turn up the volume anyway!:thumbsup:

Right click and save as.

MCT VIDEO

Last edited:

Blue03

Established Member
That is cool!! Good job Snakebite!! We will have to one up that one next year. Very nice though, liked the way the snake's eye in the logo was glowing at the end..............

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
So......

Ask Snakebite his plans for more video. I thought his idea was interesting!

Last edited:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
BTW, I have some video snaps of some dyno pulls and some pics of the get togethers from the spring if you want to include more content.

bigslim

Established Member
I saw the video and I think it is first class. Thank you for including my car in it. It was really nice that you posted on our website. I think it is real cool to have you guys as a companion club. We will have to organize some events together next year. Thank you again.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by T-Bone
Great job, what program did you use to make it with?

Thanks...I used Micosoft movie maker. That was actually the first time I messed with movie making...it kinda grows on you!:-D

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by MidLifeC
So......

Ask Snakebite his plans for more video. I thought his idea was interesting!

My idea is to accumulate more pics and videos from members and make a video that encompases more of the season...including members pics...cars...etc. However, the compressed version for internet hosting does not do the video justice. The uncompressed version of the first MCT video is 32 megs (compressed to 8 megs)...but the quality is awesome...including the sound track. After making the vid...I would burn a disk for each member for the cost of the disk. That way you could archieve each year of the club with the rest of your car paraphernalia.:thumbsup:

SVTSTORM

Established Member
Originally posted by Snakebite
Hey Fellas,

I was messing around and made a video of this years MCT events. The only problem is...it's a large file...32 megs.:eek: ...but only 3 minutes in length.

Anybody know where a file that size can be hosted so I can get it uploaded for viewing?

That HOnda accord loooks ssooooooo out of place and out of its league.........(in one of your pictures there was a bunch of cobra...........and a honda accord family sedan :lol: :lol: :lol: )

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: good job in the video

Users who are viewing this thread