Meguiars Detail Day 1-19-08

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
Hi all, I have not been very active on here recently. I scheduled a Detail Day at Meguiars in Irvine on the 19th of Jan. It was originally for the Black Mustang Club but it has recently been opened up to everyone because the class did not fill up. If you guys are interested in joining some of the BMC members and other So Cal Mustang clubs to attend this one, you will need to sign up for the Meguiars forum. Then reply to the post with your real name and Meguiars forum screen name. Mike Phillips will add you to the list. It will be a great day for those with dark colored vehicles.....learning from the pros! There is a link to the signup thread that describes what you need to do to be put on the list and what to expect at the class. Thanks guys.

BTW: This is a free event as long as you register on their forum!!!

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20797

Gib

Gibs07GTcpe

Established Member
i might go...how long do they normally go on for???

They state that it goes till 3pm.

There's no $30 fee I hope... BTW, I signed up!! :rockon:

From the signup thread:

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are only allowed to sign-up for yourself and immediate family members that are living under the same roof. Friends, family and other club members will need to sign-up for themselves. The price of our classes is membership on our forum. If you are not a registered member then there is a charge of $30.00 to attend the class and you can contact Mike Phillips at 949-533-0225 to register and pay for the class. Or attend for free by registering with the forum.

Gib

Last edited:

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
I HATE their Product

renescobra4pnbs9.gif

I’ve been to a couple of classes, well worth it!:rockon:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
They state that it goes till 3pm.

From the signup thread:

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are only allowed to sign-up for yourself and immediate family members that are living under the same roof. Friends, family and other club members will need to sign-up for themselves. The price of our classes is membership on our forum. If you are not a registered member then there is a charge of $30.00 to attend the class and you can contact Mike Phillips at 949-533-0225 to register and pay for the class. Or attend for free by registering with the forum.

Gib

I was thinking "registered member of BMC." Anyways, thanks for clarifying... :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread