Midwest Cruise 2011 Ia/Ne/Mn/Mo/Ks

Cruise 2011 Attendance

• Total voters

03snkvert

Established Member
I dont know what to expect in CB with the possibility of flooding. If all else fails we can change the meeting spot from Quaker Lube to something in Omaha. We'll just have to listen to the news and keep everyone posted.

I will give QS&L a call on Friday and see what it is like around there!

Any Changes we will try and get them posted up as early as possible Friday Night or Early Saturday Morning. I don't think it will effect the NE guys meeting at Praxair!

Ranger5.0L

Established Member
1 truck 2 people , will be coming with 92blkgt unless i get stuck working will know tonight forsure

Last edited:

Black Sex

Established Member
I was iffy on wether or not I could make it or not, but it sounds like I will be coming with the other S.C. guys.
Does anyone care if the red, bagged, 6.0 S10 comes with us again? He came the 1st year with us. He is the one that asked me I we are going lol

Black Sex

Established Member
It sounds like there will be some detours for us Iowa guys

The latest in flooding - Omaha.com

Think you Omaha boys could give us an update on which roads are open/closed? I think they are routing traffic like 30 miles (one way) out of the way.

We are thinking about coming down Hwy 75 in NEB. Any info on that road?

Last edited:

Black Sex

Established Member
Ill be coming. Planning on meeting at sc.

We are still meeting at the BP in S.C., but I think the plan is to go down hwy 77 in Neb, then get on 75 in Winnebago and take that down to the meet.
This is weather permitting. My bald 555R's don't like water :shrug:

Does anyone have a new, current car count? Not trying to sound like a sour puss but I don't want to spend $75 in gas to see 10 cars.

mach1of03

Established Member
Nick i think it would be easier to take I-29 to Onawa then go over the toll bridge to Decatur Ne and catch Hwy 75 there. The bridge cost $1 i think it was

03snkvert

Established Member
We are still meeting at the BP in S.C., but I think the plan is to go down hwy 77 in Neb, then get on 75 in Winnebago and take that down to the meet.
This is weather permitting. My bald 555R's don't like water :shrug:

Does anyone have a new, current car count? Not trying to sound like a sour puss but I don't want to spend $75 in gas to see 10 cars.

Not exactly sure on the car count as people have things come up, but I think we are still looking at 25-30 cars easy. I know there are at least 5 coming from DSM, and probably and easy 20+ from NE.

03snkvert

Established Member
Ravenknight is putting together a map for a roughly Hour Long drive for anyone that is interested in driving a little more after lunch. Last time we went down through Glenwood Iowa.

03snkvert

Established Member
I have for the most part.

I will go over my list in the morning and send out a reminder!

03snkvert

Established Member
Anyone know somebody looking for a pair of Max Motorsports sub-frame connectors. I bought them for my car and then had a custom set made. They are the standard full length not the XLs and are powdercoated. $85 obo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread