Midwest Guys Ia/Neb/Mn/Mo/KS

VtekII

Established Member
sorry guys, i let you down. my brother pussed out at the last minute and we ended up not going.

but if theyre willing to let a bunch of diesel trucks meet up there, i dont see any reason they wouldnt let a bunch of badass cobras... and now a viper meet there!

03snkvert

Established Member
Ok guys, Lets try to Pin down a Date.

Sat May 14th

Sat May 21st

Sat June 11th

Sat June 18th

Sat June 25th

If we do this in May, there is a chance I may miss it do to a Lazerfest Concert me and the wife go to every year. So my vote is June 11th, 18th or 25th

Corey

mach1of03

Established Member
Glad to see that June 4th is no listed as the sioux land mustang club has a cruise to the Dam at Yankton South Dakota

92BlkGT

Established Member
I would probably be in depending on work, been very busy so far this year working weekends and what not. I would be coming from waterloo/cedar falls area and probably the only car unless I can find someone else who wants to go. So if I could meet up with someone along the way that would be awesome.

03snkvert

Established Member
I would probably be in depending on work, been very busy so far this year working weekends and what not. I would be coming from waterloo/cedar falls area and probably the only car unless I can find someone else who wants to go. So if I could meet up with someone along the way that would be awesome.

If you were to come down, the Central Iowa guys will all meet up in Des Moines and cruise up together!

03snkvert

Established Member
I am thinking June 11th or 18th! If one of those work better for you, you get to set the date. Everyone so far has said they are open for whenever. I need to call Quaker Steak and Lube and see if they can do something for us parking wise!

M240Bravo

Established Member
Why can't we go more out from CB smaller town some where to eat and a lot of open road? Just asking

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
We can drive wherever Sam, but Qaker Lubejob and Hooters are a good place to meet. So either one says we need to have set date and an approximate number of peps.

03snkvert

Established Member
Oh I say June 11th

I say the 11th sounds like a good date!

If we agree on that, we can get the meet at Quaker Steak and Lube or Hooters done and Start a new thread with a Poll for Numbers. Going off of the last time, I would think between 20-30 cars!

If the Local NEB guys are going to cruise a little more that is cool, Maybe you guys could plan that after the Lunch or I guess before, since we will have a 1 1/2 drive up there.

03snkvert

Established Member
Anyone that is planning on going please post up with a number of How many Cars/People so we can get a rough count and then we will try and get and official Thread opened up with a poll of who is coming.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread