Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) Cruise 2012

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Sounds like my wife is probably going.

Ryan could ride with me... someone needs to try out the backseats to see if they are as uncomfortable as they look. ;)

Prochargedfox

Established Member
I think I will attend this year. I doubt the fox will be back togethor, so I'll bring my 3L swapped Svt Contour. 1 car 1 person- 3 open seats in the beast if anyone wants to ride along.

Might see if my bro wants to bring his Lightning also.

03snkvert

Established Member
I think I will attend this year. I doubt the fox will be back togethor, so I'll bring my 3L swapped Svt Contour. 1 car 1 person- 3 open seats in the beast if anyone wants to ride along.

Might see if my bro wants to bring his Lightning also.

Cool....

Don't know if the wife is going yet or not, so I may have an open seat!

03snkvert

Established Member
Well......

That is good for Him, Bad for you!

Keep looking, I am sure something will come along!

03snkvert

Established Member
^---Not a bad car, maybe a tad high on the price!

What are you looking to spend, and I will keep an eye out!

Last edited:

milhous

Established Member
^---Not a bad car, maybe a tad high on the price!

What are you looking to spend, and I will keep an eye out!

Ideally I would like to stay around 19k or less. Would prefer an '04 to avoid any '03 issues. Coupes only unless it is a vert with a great price. I would probably go to 20k for a twin screw car or tastefully modded ported Heaton car. Miles are not an issue, but under 65k would be nice.

Also, NO yellow unless the price is too good to pass up. Oxford White, Sonic Blue, Redfire, Silver, Torch Red would be top choices. Would like to stay away from black since it is a pain in the ass to maintain.

I have about 5k for a down payment and the rest would be on a loan. I'm in no real hurry, since I want to find the "right" car.

djsKS93

meh.
Established Member
Cool.....

Do you know of anyone else coming from Kansas?

If so Let me know where you guys are going to meet and I will throw it up in the Original Post!

As of now I don't know anyone else coming, also just noticed this is the same weekend as Mid America in Tulsa. Usually the group of guys with the Boss mustangs in town roll down there every year so I might be heading there instead. I'll know for sure when it gets closer to that time.

b_dike

Established Member
I plan on coming and bringing some guys with me. Don't know how many yet, could be as many as 10 cars. So far only have 2 cars. My terminator and a 2011 GT500.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I plan on coming and bringing some guys with me. Don't know how many yet, could be as many as 10 cars. So far only have 2 cars. My terminator and a 2011 GT500.

Sounds like this could be quite an event. Cool to other areas represented.

03snkvert

Established Member

Well again, if there is a certain place you guys are going to meet up, please let me know and I will throw it up on the main page. This way if anyone else want to come they can meet you guys there.

b_dike

Established Member
Well again, if there is a certain place you guys are going to meet up, please let me know and I will throw it up on the main page. This way if anyone else want to come they can meet you guys there.

Will do. Haven't quite got it all figured out yet. I believe we have 3 cars for now. +1 Terminator

milhous

Established Member
Somebody find me an '04 for 20k or less so I can make the cruise. Found a good one in KY so depending on what the bank says I might have to book a flight.............

03snkvert

Established Member
There is an Oxford White in Virginia for like 19k in the Market Section.

Is the one in Kentucky the Torch Red one?

milhous

Established Member
There is an Oxford White in Virginia for like 19k in the Market Section.

Is the one in Kentucky the Torch Red one?

Yeah I have been eyeballing that TR one in the market. Beautiful car and a good price. It is a bit too far away though, solid 12 hour drive each way.

I found another 'stang locally that I am going to look at tomorrow. It is not a Termy, but it is in the price range that I can pay cash for it and still hopefully pick up a Cobra later this summer.

........not saying what it is yet, but it is a 'vert and it is older than my previous GT.

Users who are viewing this thread