lemmie try
b t w I went to vocational school in morris nice town

criusenights038mi5.th.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty cool event. Thanks for sharing the pics. This cruise night reminds me of Mark's Cruise Nights here in Connecticut. Up near the Bradley Airport and gets 600-700 cars every Monday night. Biggest cruise night in New England.

SinisterSHO

Machine of Hate
Established Member
I live in Aurora and used to work in Yorkville, Morris isnt too far from there. I heard something about the cruise nights, but I had no idea it was that man cars. Might have to check one of them out before the end of the summer.

99chitownsgt

student-always learning
Established Member
"I live in Aurora and used to work in Yorkville, Morris isnt too far from there. I heard something about the cruise nights, but I had no idea it was that man cars. Might have to check one of them out before the end of the summer."

I think that the cruise nights are done for the year, you'll have to come out next year. We should all meet up(Chicago area guys) and cruise out there its like 5 bucks to put in the show. Or maybe do something else. Yeah I live in Morris and I used to work in Naperville and New Lenox and now work in the S. Side of Chicago in Bedford Park.

Users who are viewing this thread