MPH built TT Bullit makes 1100rwhp through a glide and slicks!

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisposableHero
lol a little overkill dont you think?

No such thing. It's only overkill when the paint starts ripping off.

Who needs paint lol

Jefe

Established Member
How do you sleep at night knowing we have no vid!??!?!

Blown02

Established Member
Now thats stupid. 1000rwhp. When you hit the gas, you never know WTF the car is going do. But for a race car....MORE POWER TO YOU!!!
LOL. no need for a response to this. I had 750rwhp on the street and it was pretty fun. I have no problem controllin the power.

Blown02

Established Member
Nice...Tim is doing my buddies here at work. We got a new crate 5.4 off ebay for dirt cheap and had Pro-Line built it up with billet internals and a sullivan to top it off. Tim had a custom twin 72 kit that a customer didn't pay for so he bought that and is having everything else custom done. 2 years in the making and looking for around 1400ish rwhp. Through 400 turbo btw. Should be a fun project.

a custom 72 kit that someone didnt pay for? :shrug:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
a custom 72 kit that someone didnt pay for? :shrug:

if you were at Tim's old shop you might have seen that red GT with the GT700 stickers...apparently the guy had a custom twin 72 kit built for that car and the guy never payed so they stripped the car and he parted it out. So out with the 4.6 and in with the 5.4/400 Turbo/Twin 72 drivetrain. Last thing on the list is the fuel system. Motor is done so hopefully by the end of the year we might get it all in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread