MSX Longtube Group Buy!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
logo.jpg

Lightning
Ceramic Coated Longtube Headers & Mid Pipe

Well guys here its is as promised. Our long awaited GB for the Lightning Long Tubes is here. Here’s your chance to get *BRAND NEW* MSX Ceramic Coated LongTube Headers with your choice of Off Road or Catted Mid Pipe for your Lightning. The Longtubes with Off Road Mid Pipe will be $699 and if you want the Catted Mid it will be $799. We will be running the GB for about 1 month and after that pricing will increase.

After the Group Buy, the prices will be as follows. Longtubes with Off Road Mid Pipe will be $749 and with a Catted Mid it will be $849. These are going to be coated in the normal aluminum "look" coating which was preferred. In the future we may be able to do separate colors like black but for this group buy they will the the regular ceramic coating. The mid pipe will not be coated but it will be stainless steel.

The way this Group will work to make things less complicated and everyone knows when their headers ship, we will take orders all week and ship out all headers ordered the following Monday. We will be getting about 10 sets or so in next week so the following Monday (Dec 4th) they will be ready to ship.

There are a few ways to place an order, you can call 209-607-6524 and ask for Pete, 209-648-0325 and ask for Billy. If you wish to purchase through Paypal, please remit all payments to [email protected] (but please add 3% to the total). Please contact us for a total shipped before sending any payment. For mail-in payments, please PM me for mailing address. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We also accept Credit Card (Matercard or Visa) by phone. You can call Pete or Billy to place your order, our numbers are in my sig.

If some of you havent been keeping track here is the info on the truck we dyno'd...Thanks to Dave (Nvr_Spds) for the use of his truck.

K&N FIPK, 6#er, Metco 100mm Aux Idlers, Afco H/E,BR7s,
Xcal2 w/Tunes from Andre@CPT FTVB
Modded and Maintained by Modular Speedworx!
Baseline #s 399rwhp/524rwtq.

MSX L/Ts/Catless Mid #s,2800 MAF & Tune for the MAF 430rwhp/564rwtq

The truck needed a new tune for the MAF since it was pegging the stock MAF, other than those things it everything was the same as the baseline run.

Ok if your interested please post up and I will edit this post and add you to the list, once your paid up I will put you down as paid.

MSX LT GB List..

1. andrewrj -- PAID
2. firemanlightnin -- PAID
3. Lightning1
4. wydopnthrtl -- PAID
5. Rat Trap -- PAID
6. Bird -- PAID
7. AG Bolt -- PAID
8. 02blk5.4
9. Local Customer -- PAID
10. Local Customer -- PAID
11. Local Customer -- PAID
12. Flash2211 -- PAID

Week of Dec 4th which is a Monday. These will ship out the following Monday.
1. TBSGTP...LT's W/Catted Mids 1 Bung -- PAID
2. YUL LUZ...LT's OR Mids 2 bungs --

If anyone wants to be added to the list, let me know! These headers are on a first come first serve basis. Thanks

CA Residents must pay Sales Tax..7.375

Pete @ MSX

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
fireman...These should last for a long time, they will not rust with the ceramic coating. We are offering a 1 year warranty on them, but as far as rust there should'nt be any issues.

firemanlightnin

Its a Hybrid
Established Member
great to hear...I had just thought about it and was wondering.......please put me down for a set with cats........I get paid next wednesday so I will order thursday! if I have to make a deposit to keep them aside for me I will! haha

Quik Z06

Established Member
You should be ok without a deposit. I will put you down though, just let us know when your ready to pay. Thanks

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Thats up to you, I cant guarantee they will work with our headers.

They won't.

Midpipes for Bassani headers will be longer than any midpipe for long tubes.

Stewart

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Put me down for a set - with cats. Will call with payment info.

Bird

Last edited:

JayL

Established Member
What kind of cats are these and is there any chance to see any numbers using cats compared to just the regular setup?

Quik Z06

Established Member
They are a high quality high flow cats. I dont know if they are planning to dyno the truck with cats, I will find out on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread