Mustang Week Sat. 7-17-10

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
The black L looks great Jeff, too bad I'm stuck in Albuquerque working for the next few weeks, or I wouldve brought the silver L to sit beside the black L lol. Have fun down there and tell Rick Bones and KB to stay out of trouble.
I could have swung by and picked it up on the way down for ya;-)

DT Bones aint coming and you better tell Michelle to keep Me, Jeff, Rick, and Danny Hughey out of trouble!!!
Exactly!!! Bones was our sober guide at night, we are screwed :beer:

Awesome pics! I really wish I could have gotten down there this year. THE Mustang event of the year! A whole week rubbing elbows with tons of fellow Mustang lovers. Doesn't get much better.

Be sure to visit the SVT Performance trailer and say hi to Sid! :thumbsup:
Its awesome!!! You need to make it one year!

Thats me, staying at HSS
Your car is sex.

Once again I'm living vicariously through this thread for MW. :banana::shrug::burn:

Better than nothing at all!!:rockon:

svtboosting

Established Member
I'll be leaving up state south carolina thursday morning, we're going to stop and run my coupe at the drag strip thursday night. Does he holiday sands still have rooms?

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
holiday sands south is the place to be haha

wait till like thur/fri night, its like the burnout box at the drag strip right in front of that hotel :)

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Thats ok Jeff lol. The L will make it back down there next year I hope. Sucks that Bones couldnt make it this year, how will the foxbody cruise work without him heading things up?

Oh and KB, I feel sorry for you and DH for having to deal with Michelle lol.....i keed i keed

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
From what I have heard that is going to be a big NO NO

Yeah the fun was had last year. I know us (southeastern foxbodies) as a club plan on being good boys and girls this year:thumbsup:

ps. DO A WHEEEEEELLLLLIIIIIEIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D jk

Users who are viewing this thread