SDC10741.jpg

SDC10742.jpg

SDC10743.jpg

SDC10744.jpg

Last edited:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I don't like the hood stripe or the side stripe, but other than that I love it..white is SO clean and rich looking.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Super clean! Stripes & wheels look great! But, it needs to be lowered, and I think the spoiler looks out of place, there are no lines on the car it really follows.

BTW, where in PA are you from? That neighborhood looks incredibly familiar.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You've got a really nice Mustang GT there. Super clean! How many miles on it?

skratpiece

Established Member
You didn't put GT in the description which had me believe that it was a 6 cylinder. Those style wheels came on 6 cylinders. The add on fog lights. The roush rear spoiler leaves for the possibility that the reason it was installed is because the car didn't come with a spoiler. The rear fascia looks like a dressed up V6. Looks like someone put a decklid blackout, added the GT Style Rear Bumper, Dual exhaust. Now you can argue that the decklid blackout and aftermarket dual exhaust could have been done to a GT as well, but it still doesn't explain all the other things. Not bustin balls, just saying that the car looks like the typical insecure, over dressed v6. Maybe some black fr500 deep dish or saleen wheels would really set it off.

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
Very nice car, looks like it just came off the showroom floor. I also like the greenery in the background. Were not seeing much of that down here in Texas.

spink01

Established Member
You didn't put GT in the description which had me believe that it was a 6 cylinder. Those style wheels came on 6 cylinders. The add on fog lights. The roush rear spoiler leaves for the possibility that the reason it was installed is because the car didn't come with a spoiler. The rear fascia looks like a dressed up V6. Looks like someone put a decklid blackout, added the GT Style Rear Bumper, Dual exhaust. Now you can argue that the decklid blackout and aftermarket dual exhaust could have been done to a GT as well, but it still doesn't explain all the other things. Not bustin balls, just saying that the car looks like the typical insecure, over dressed v6. Maybe some black fr500 deep dish or saleen wheels would really set it off.

underhood.jpg

Hope this clarifies if it is a v6. Obviously it's not. The wheels are the 40th anniversary wheels and I have never seen them on the v6's. Im not saying youre wrong but just my observation. The car has 27,000 miles on it.

Last edited:

RedFord96

Established Member
Pretty clean GT, but I have to agree with others about the Roush spoiler and that it needs to be lowered. Nice! :beer:

Those are 99/01 Cobra wheels, optional on later GTs. NEVER on V6s.

You must be thinking of these:

NsIaW.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread