My 67 Coupe Finally gets an upgrade

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Well, I finally stepped up and bought my tires for my 67 coupe. I placed the order on 02/19/07 and after waiting till this Saturday, I decided to just get a non matching set up front. I was going to go BFG all around, but since there was a back order on my front set, I went with whatever they had in stock at the time which were Kuhmo's. The rears are BFG g-Force Drag Radial 275/50/15.
These were mounted on a set of Cragar Soft 8 rims that I have. The intent is to leave them for drag and cruises only, but for the mean time they are staying on the car indefinitely or when I get a good pair of daily rims. As you can see, what was on there is just plain ugly. The car is a work in progress, so please be gentle.
-Edgar

IMG_3718.JPG

IMG_3719.JPG

IMG_3721.JPG

IMG_3727.JPG

IMG_3728.JPG

IMG_3733.JPG

Last edited:

TheBigEdbosky

no... but your mom does
Established Member
thems wheels look tough...almost as tough as that girls crack in the second to last pic.!!!!bahhhhhahahaha:D BUTT really ("BUTT" really ahhh hahaha man somebody stop me) the car does look good:-D

Surubasi

Established Member
TheBigEdbosky said:
thems wheels look tough...almost as tough as that girls crack in the second to last pic.!!!!bahhhhhahahaha:D BUTT really ("BUTT" really ahhh hahaha man somebody stop me) the car does look good:-D

HAHAHA ****ING OWNED hahaha

the car looks sick with those wheels dude

Dave

CFRacer22

Established Member
boring wheels, would look better chrome and the rear tires are sticking out too far, IMO

bad ass car though, I have a 65...

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
CFRacer22 said:
boring wheels, would look better chrome and the rear tires are sticking out too far, IMO

bad ass car though, I have a 65...

I was intending the simple look. One day in the future I do plan on going with some thrust d's for daily driving. Thanks for the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread