my brakes are in...but are they real Baers? Help!

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
SWThomas said:
That blows.:(

yeah but i knew paypal was good for ****ing over customers when i went in.
they are well known for locking accounts of users who buy gun related shit.
i only use em when i am in dire straits and i never keep money in my account so they make no interest or whatever off of it.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
well according to Fed ex my package was delivered today..a 9am this morning to the nifty folks in Florida. ( 837094444920 )
so lets see what happens next.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Only took me a half an hour to read from page 6. Cant belive i missed this post or how far it went i should say.
Good for you for going after it Mike, i hope it works out in your favor

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
lightninmike said:
Only took me a half an hour to read from page 6. Cant belive i missed this post or how far it went i should say.
Good for you for going after it Mike, i hope it works out in your favor

Well I am hoping that it will work out for me as well brother. And we shall see what happens, im gonna call here soon and make sure they have received my package and have looked it over.
im gonna do what i can to make this very hard for LBP untill i get a refund

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
*update*

Well the mail guy at the courthouse brought my package over Mr. Morales and they gave me a call :)
He is supposed to be calling me after he reviews everything, if time permits :)

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
FleeMan said:
:banana: :rockon: :pepper:

Well they called me :)

Carlos spoke to me briefly to let me know that he has read my response (the one i posted here) and thanked me for the reply. He requested that I give him a couple of days to digest all of the information I sent out there.
Also he read back John's response (the last few lines about me being a smart guy etc etc) and even he took it as John being very sarcastic! :banana:
which is a good thing for me since now he knows what I am dealing with :)
I also made it very clear about the section in John's letter where he stated I should have my credit card back charged, that I never once at any point used a credit card fo rmy transaction. And I was very specific in letting him know that John has my money and the parts and I was left high and dry.
Ill call him back in a few days (probably thursday) and see whats going on :)
But so far going by his reaction I am feeling a little better...but im not keeping my hopes up

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
Kryo-Genik said:
*update*

Well the mail guy at the courthouse brought my package over Mr. Morales and they gave me a call :)
He is supposed to be calling me after he reviews everything, if time permits :)
i hope he goes over to lbp and bitch slaps everyone.

keep us updated

this post was made before kryo's update

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
red-light said:
i hope he goes over to lbp and bitch slaps everyone.

keep us updated

this post was made before kryo's update

well like I told Carlos when he stated that John sounded very sarcastic and pretty much insulting. John has damaged his own company with the way he has handled things. So he can be sarcastic if he pleases...but hes damaged his own company..I have pretty much done nothing

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
I'm sure things will turn out favorably for you Mike, patience isn't one of my virtues either but you gotta wait some things out. :beer:

Well brother Ive been waiting nearly 3 months...so I dont think a little more will hurt LOL. I am hoping that these guys will tell john he will refund me or else..but to be honest I dont know what kind of power these guys truely have. They apparently work for the court out there...as their mail guy had to deliver my package to them from the courthouse mail room where it was received. So it is possible they can do something...and I hope they can.
And if all goes well Chris Nelson will be getting more of my money, and ill do what I can to stear people clear of John and his company!
I dunno how this will turn out but you may wanna sticky this in case others are thinking bout shopping with John.

Todd TCE

Established Member
Bum deal on this whole mess.

I've used this brand however for hubs and rear hats without issue buying them on a wholesale account. You'd be surprised at what the cost of the basic rotor is....add some custom mill work and pretty zinc plating and you have a real "performance rotor" I guess.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
well they just called me right now and wanted to give me a status report. So far no one from LBP has contacted them back since I sent out my package containing my response and all of those emails. He stated to give him untill Friday and call him back then and we will see what happens. However in the mean time ANYONE who has had a bad deal through these guys needs to please step up to the plate and speak out. Now is the time, these guys are looking for more shady deals that have gone like mine or worse. If you need a phone number to call or an address to send a complaint to let me know.
but the more people we have grouped together the better our chances of preventing this crap from happening again.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Hopefully they stick it to LB&P.

well i am hoping too man. but he said that as of right now this is being considered a breech of contract and not so much fraud untill some more folks step up to the plate. He said normally they don't get anyone to respond to them, but in my case someone has responded and has admitted to taking my money, so that helps out some.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Well I got an update today from Carlos out in Florida.
It seems John is ignoring his phone calls as well!!!
While I was speaking to Carlos he was telling me when he uses the agencys phone line to make a call no one picks up the phone and no one returns his messages.
But if he uses another line someone picks up. Kinda funny when this guy is guy is giving a friggin Govt Official the run around just like us!
Well Carlos will be taking a trip out to Johns place today to tell him this shit needs to be resolved!!
so I will be hanging onto my phone to see whats up!!
So hopfully seeing an actual person on his door step will light a fire under his ass!

Users who are viewing this thread