My First Fox.....RIP :(

Pussy_Liquor

...Your Honda Sux
Established Member
This was the reason I became a Mustang freak. I had the car about two years with big plans for it's future (A4 block, AFR heads, turbo, etc.) when the worst thing that has ever happened to me, well, happened. I was driving to work on I-95 when it started pouring rain. I lost control, did four 360's accross three lanes and wound up wrapped around a poll (I don't remember any of this, which is not a bad thing). All this happened at 65-70mph. An off-duty Paramedic saved my life. I snapped three inches of my pelvis (strongest bone in the human body) completely off, broke five ribs, one rib went through my lung, shattered my jaw in six places, caved in seven teeth and had a severe concusion. I went into a coma for four days and spent 20 days in the hospital . I was told the reason this happened was due to balding tires, or at least that's what the prick state trooper gave me a citation for, as well as improper lane change :cuss: . I'm not posting this to bring people down. I want this to be something to think about next time you're with your friends, family and loved ones. You're life can be taken faster than it was given, make the most of it.

S

Before:

After:

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
So let me get this straight... you come about as close as you can to losing your life and a cop writes you a ticket for balding tires (which caused you to wreck) and an improper lane change while you were doing 4 360's? Wow..

It's great to see your obviously doing much better than right after the wreck. That was a pretty Fox. Any plans of another project?

Pussy_Liquor

...Your Honda Sux
Established Member
SUX2BU 64 said:
So let me get this straight... you come about as close as you can to losing your life and a cop writes you a ticket for balding tires (which caused you to wreck) and an improper lane change while you were doing 4 360's? Wow..
It's true, sad but true.

SUX2BU 64 said:
It's great to see your obviously doing much better than right after the wreck. That was a pretty Fox. Any plans of another project?
Thanks :beer: . I bought the same exact mustang only in white (I'm a diehard mustang lover).I've got the same plans, just buying a house real soon. You know how that goes.

Last edited:

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
I think that will buff right out. j/k.. Glad to see you made it out ok. Good luck with everything from a fellow south flordian! take care.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Pussy_Liquor said:
It's true, sad but true.

Thanks :beer: . I bought the same exact mustang only in white (I'm a diehard mustang lover).I've got the same plans, just buying a house real soon. You know how that goes.

holy shit. you are 1 lucky dude.

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
OH DEAR GOD!!! That looks BAAAAADDD. I think it's a miracle you survived. Like you said, make the most out of life now. Anyways, keep up the good work with your new fox.

93tealcoupe

Established Member
wow, glad to see that your ok, to walk away from that is a miracle....no worries it will buff right out!!

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
You got to be focking kidding me!!! After getting busted up beyond belief, nearly dieing, totalled your car, he gives you a double citation on top of it!? LOL :fm: That's worse the putting salt on the wound, that's just fu(king ridiculous. Contest that, I think the judge will say, you've "paid enough". If you died, who would the cop given the ticket too? :cuss:

Edit: those tires don't even look bald! That cop needs his ass kicked. :mj:

Amazing pics - it's a miracle you’re still alive. Someone wants you here man. Glad you made it. :)

Last edited:

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
how come the tag on that mustang expired in 1999? Thats odd...

my.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread