My first Fuel Up!!!

MATT SS

I know its a little cheesy, but this is my first diesel and my first trip to the pumps. Just Figured I share.
:rolling:
[

Last edited by a moderator:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Did you put 87 in it.:)

If this is your first diesel you may end up like me. I get pissed everytime someone with a gas car is needlessly filling up at the pumps that also have diesel.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator

If this is your first diesel you may end up like me. I get pissed everytime someone with a gas car is needlessly filling up at the pumps that also have diesel.

I get as close as I can to them and just sit there idlin'....

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I've told people to move before. The best was some guy who was trying to put diesel in his gas car and couldn't figure out why the nozzle wouldn't fit.

MATT SS

Nice! What's the MPGs like on that beast?

Thank you I very happy with it! :rockon:Right now I dont drive far to work so the 400 miles I have on it has all been suburban driving. According to the computer, Im around 11 MPG, but Im going to try some different additives and more break in miles and see what happens:shrug:

MATT SS

No this is my second diesel, I had an 04 F350 6.0 and had alot of problems. But Im a true patriot and am giving ford another shot. Sid how do you like your 6.4??

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Had my 02 F350 Powerstroke a few years back when diesel was about $5 a gallon, a trip to the pump was the last thing I got excited about for a $125 fill up. BTW, nice truck, I want another.:banana:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Had my 02 F350 Powerstroke a few years back when diesel was about $5 a gallon, a trip to the pump was the last thing I got excited about for a $125 fill up. BTW, nice truck, I want another.:banana:

hahahaha.

I took pics of my first big dollar tank. I bought my truck was Gas was over 4 bucks a gallon. The dude at the next pump nearly shit himself.

Though I almost wish I had a diesel to get better than 9-10 mpg...sometimes

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Got 2 of the identical trucks at my shop right now for Whelen strobe kits. One is a 6.7 and the other a 6.2 gas jobber. BTW diesel is $3.47/gl here in Ct so feel very lucky you live in Jersey!

Users who are viewing this thread