edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
My interior looked like this on Thursday night after work

IMG_3013.jpg

and this is what it looks like now.

CIMG1536.jpg

CIMG1538.jpg

I parked it on in front of my house for a few weeks (mixture of driveway and street) since we are using my garage for a backyard project. This sucks and can happen to anyone. It really hurts, because this was a gift from my brother just after I got married 4 years ago. Found out this weekend that these bad boys still go for around $1500-1800.

So if anyone sees an Eclipse AVN6600 DVD/NAV unit for sale by your local thief, it may just be mine. :(
-Edgar

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
That sucks! They didnt even pull out the t/c and defrost buttons, they just ripped the covers right off. Bunch of a-holes.

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
My car is a GT coupe. They were able to jimmy the door open according to the officer that showed up to take the report.

And yes, they ripped out all the buttons, tabs are busted so they aren't sitting back in right. Definitely sucks.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
yeah my friend got her interior destroyed by thieves as well. She only left it parked for an hour. I have a feeling its the navigation she had in her car as well.

To the OP, hopefully those thieves get caught.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ugh, that's why i never liked those versions that dont pop out and sit up.

sucks to hear man. happened to my truck twice in the last few months! :nonono:

svtleen

Established Member
WTF...people still steal radios thats so 90's. Thats why I prefer to get the Mach 460 and keep it stock...still a lot of crack-heads running about. Sorry to hear that.

Blu50Stang

Happiness is being blown
Established Member
Sorry to hear of your loss. It really sucks that we have losers out there that have to take the hard working.

ugh, that's why i never liked those versions that dont pop out and sit up.

Don't kid yourself. The in-dash flip out ones get stolen just like the fixed in-dash ones :(

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
That sucks ass man, that's why I don't drive my car and leave it out of my sight anymore. If I have to it's ALWAYS covered.:shrug:

Alensvsix

Established Member
I know this wont help you much. But really sorry to hear that, hopefully those guys that done that to you, get caught!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread