My GTI got a facelift (for those who want to see :P)

InfraRed

Skyline
Established Member
Not my style at all, but you like it and that's all that matters. Nice to see non-SVT/Ford people spending time here. Have fun. Be safe. Oh, and nice pics. Whoever took them must be a pro with a great camera.

Thanks Bob, that would be me that took the pictures :)

Again, the stretch is so i can fit the tire under the fender without raising the car. The tire is beaded and sealed and is not going anywhere. I already knew the comments i would receive for that after the whole 350z thread on here haha.

Thanks for the comments from both those who like it and those that don't :beer:

key

Established Member
Put on some fender flares (nice ones that blend with the body) and some bigger tires and that'd be sweet.

I like my tires to come out a little past the wheel, but I can see why you did what you did.

1967eleanor

factory spoiler delete yo
Established Member
nice mk5 heres a couple pics of my GLI

i have some smoked cross hairs coming soon, and ive added a red striped grill scince teh pics. hopefully come spring time i can get some coilovers

pics001wv7.jpg

pics002ko9.jpg

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
it looks pretty good, i probably liked the purple a little more.

but still nice.

great pictures once again!

lrall

Established Member
not a fan, not a hater, but i liked the purple ones better. But thats me, it was just kind of like 'yea theyre purple' and found it hilarious

vroom-vroom

Established Member
hella flush, yo!

on another note, nice pictures and with different rims with tires that actually fit that would be a pretty nice looking car.

bubbrubb

too much stretch for me this time around, your car still looks sick but I really liked how your purple rims stood out. IDK it just set the car off from the rest, and when your car is parked it definitely looks unique still with the benzo rims, and they compliment the body lines of the car quite nicely. Look out for curbs!

Users who are viewing this thread